"Spent The Day In Bed" official video; London, LA pop-up shops; UK and Europe dates TBA - NME

Morrissey unveils ‘Spent The Day In Bed’ video starring Joey Barton and announces pop-up shops - NME

'
Spend The Day In Camden'

Morrissey has unveiled the new video for comeback single ‘Spent The Day In Bed’ starring footballer Joey Barton. He’s also announced details of special pop-up shops for fans.

Last month, the footballer shared a photo of his time with Morrissey and revealed that they’d been shooting a video together. Now, he’s shared the official clip for the launch single of his comeback album ‘Low In High School’.

Filmed at the 142 year-old Peckham Liberal Club, ‘Spent The Day In Bed’ was directed by Sophie Muller (Beyoncé, Kings Of Leon, Blur, The Killers and Annie Lennox), and shows Barton pushing a typically deadpan Morrissey around in a wheelchair. The video also features artist David Hoyle.

Meanwhile, Morrissey has also announced details of special pop-up shops in London and LA to mark the release of his new album – offering ‘exclusive media and merchandise’.

The first shop will be open in London on Friday 17 – Sunday 19 November at Provender Building, Camden Market, NW1 8AH and will open at 8am on Friday 17. A second will also open for Stateside fans at 8250 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90048.

40963_Morrissey-MFL-FM_A2Poster_London-v2_1000-649x920.jpg

Featuring ‘the most Morrissey tracklist ever‘ and lead single ‘Spent The Day In Bed‘, Morrissey’s 11th solo album ‘Low In High School’ will be released on November 17.

UK and European tour dates are expected to be announced in the weeks ahead.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect he got a letter from a fan in a wheelchair. He has in the past communicated with fans who sent him letters in this way.

68498.jpg

I suspect he got a letter from a fan in a wheelchair. He has in the past communicated with fans who sent him letters in this way.

68498.jpg
I want that one!

Well, yellow is just the name of a colour.
If it is racist than other colours are racist too.
Red, black, brown, white, all racist and to be fair and non discriminatory, the other colours are therefore racist too.
So now I proved only the see-through vinyl and CD's are acceptable.
Why stop at colours for music formats?
Ban all colours for everything, including clothes.

Have some genetic research done, some biological engineering, develop a program and have the whole world population vaccinated with some manipulated genetically modified DNA and Bob is your uncle. In a couple of years all people will have the same colour.
I vote for orange.

This is already made :
http://rebeccaskloot.com/the-immortal-life/
we all have something from Henrietta Lacks
I recommend to read the book. I read it four years ago and I have just re-read it a second time. Really fabulous
Cheers

Love the video....it's so f***ing humorous, and not obvious....like the somber photography offsetting the joyous glorious Melody.

God love you for a liar! Daylight never exposed so total a ruin!

Well, yellow is just the name of a colour.
If it is racist than other colours are racist too.
Red, black, brown, white, all racist and to be fair and non discriminatory, the other colours are therefore racist too.
So now I proved only the see-through vinyl and CD's are acceptable.
Why stop at colours for music formats?
Ban all colours for everything, including clothes.

Have some genetic research done, some biological engineering, develop a program and have the whole world population vaccinated with some manipulated genetically modified DNA and Bob is your uncle. In a couple of years all people will have the same colour.
I vote for orange.

This sounds a lot like something Hitler would say.

I want that one!

He started wearing a hearing aid because a deaf fan wrote him a letter.

He wore women's blouses which I am almost certain is a wink, and nod to the plight of a poverty stricken fan fan who was forced to wear his sister's old clothes.

Then there was the fake bruises period, which he probably decided upon after receiving a letter from an abused house-wife.

And who could forget the record stuck to the penis photo that can only be a show of support for an unlucky fan born with the same hideous birth defect? Yes, it does happen.

When it comes to pandering to fan letters, I wonder what his limit is? For example, if he received a heart-felt letter from a pair of conjoined twins, would he show up on stage with a fake Morrissey head attached to his shoulder?

Oh, my God, I'm so going to write that letter. Let's see what happens.

Tags
low in high school info
Back
Top Bottom