Spinsta as F*ck

0545455F-FF67-4FF5-8881-27AF52AEAD04.jpeg

BENTON HARBOR, MI—Acknowledging a shift in prevailing cultural attitudes, KitchenAid announced Friday it would no longer prohibit sales of its flagship product, the stand mixer, to women who are not married. “We recognize that in today’s world, many women who bake may also wish to remain single, which is why we’re pleased to announce that, effective immediately, we will cease requiring female customers to produce a marriage license or proof of bridal registry when buying a KitchenAid mixer,” said company representative Helen Scharf, adding that for the first time, women would also be allowed to purchase the brand’s products without the presence or permission of a husband or guardian. “We’ve always considered ourselves a family company, but with more lifestyle choices available to women than ever before, we believe the time has come to extend the benefits of properly sifted flour and well-kneaded dough to all, regardless of whether they identify as spinsters, old maids, or even harlots. It is of course our hope that women ultimately decide to use our products to attract a man by making baked goods and other delicious treats for him.” Despite these changes, Scharf confirmed KitchenAid would continue its longstanding policy of voiding the lifetime warranty on any product owned by a divorced woman.

For all the funny things you post about being a spinster there is a very obvious sorrow there and I believe you have a personal story that would tell us why you are single now.

I am so fed up with women who were in a relationship and then got so messed up by it they don't give another man out there a chance.

Not talking about me but those local Michigan lads. What if they feel like you do and you could heal together?

Prepare for a very diesel dyke reply and I'm ok and nothing ever troubles me BS.

Back
Top Bottom