Spinsta as F*ck

1F05F2A6-AB22-4E37-928A-93B4CF315357.jpeg

Came across this picture today and it felt rather Spinsta-ish. It’s a bunch of vintage embroidery floss and ribbons a friend sent me from Sweden. I just love all the colors and the jumbled mess. She used pages from old books the wrap the floss around.

224233B7-5C83-4F5A-9ECB-590840E1AF2A.jpeg

BROOKLYN—Doomed to wander the Earth imprisoned by a complexion requiring both mattifying and hydrating products, sources confirmed Monday that wretched outcast of a woman Hattie Jean was forever trapped between the realms of the dry and the oily due to her accursed combination skin. “No matter where I go, whether high-end makeup counter or local drugstore, I’ll never be truly greasy enough or purely flakey enough to truly belong,” said the 31-year-old who was cursed by a tragic accident of birth to spend the rest of her unbalanced cutaneous life marooned between moisturizing and exfoliating. “When I walk the skin care aisle, women gawk at the dull glisten of my T-zone and the angry red splotches of my cheeks, and they shudder in disgust. ‘Begone, afflicted freak!’ they hiss, as if I chose a life of needing to simultaneously absorb and produce the very oil of my face. Those who live with a foot in both worlds have no place to truly call home.” At press time, Jean was asked to leave Sephora for upsetting the other customers.

3EE68768-128B-484B-8925-9B8F76669CEF.jpeg
LOS ANGELES—Concluding an exhaustive seven-year study of the lives of women in every American demographic, the Aretha Franklin Institute for Female Entrepreneurship concluded Tuesday that sisters are doin’ it for themselves. “After interviewing thousands of mothers, daughters, and their daughters too, the data indicate a rising trend in sisters not only doin’ it for themselves, but also standing on their own two feet while doing so,” said Institute spokeswoman Anna Ling, referencing the 300-page study, which shows a significant increase in women coming out of the kitchen, ringing on their own bells, and becoming doctors, lawyers, politicians too. “There was a time when some people believed that behind every man there had to be a great woman, but in these times of change, we can see that this is no longer true. Thanks to a generous donation provided by the Eurythmic Scholarship Foundation, we were able to speak with thousands of women across all ages, races, and economic backgrounds. There’s women right next to you, and no one is doing it for them. They’re all doing it for themselves.” Ling suggested that if anyone had any doubts about what sisters were doing, they should take a look around to educate themselves.

View attachment 50566
BROOKLYN—Doomed to wander the Earth imprisoned by a complexion requiring both mattifying and hydrating products, sources confirmed Monday that wretched outcast of a woman Hattie Jean was forever trapped between the realms of the dry and the oily due to her accursed combination skin. “No matter where I go, whether high-end makeup counter or local drugstore, I’ll never be truly greasy enough or purely flakey enough to truly belong,” said the 31-year-old who was cursed by a tragic accident of birth to spend the rest of her unbalanced cutaneous life marooned between moisturizing and exfoliating. “When I walk the skin care aisle, women gawk at the dull glisten of my T-zone and the angry red splotches of my cheeks, and they shudder in disgust. ‘Begone, afflicted freak!’ they hiss, as if I chose a life of needing to simultaneously absorb and produce the very oil of my face. Those who live with a foot in both worlds have no place to truly call home.” At press time, Jean was asked to leave Sephora for upsetting the other customers.
She looks amazing and like an aryan goddess which she is of course.

Jello much?

View attachment 50581 LOS ANGELES—Concluding an exhaustive seven-year study of the lives of women in every American demographic, the Aretha Franklin Institute for Female Entrepreneurship concluded Tuesday that sisters are doin’ it for themselves. “After interviewing thousands of mothers, daughters, and their daughters too, the data indicate a rising trend in sisters not only doin’ it for themselves, but also standing on their own two feet while doing so,” said Institute spokeswoman Anna Ling, referencing the 300-page study, which shows a significant increase in women coming out of the kitchen, ringing on their own bells, and becoming doctors, lawyers, politicians too. “There was a time when some people believed that behind every man there had to be a great woman, but in these times of change, we can see that this is no longer true. Thanks to a generous donation provided by the Eurythmic Scholarship Foundation, we were able to speak with thousands of women across all ages, races, and economic backgrounds. There’s women right next to you, and no one is doing it for them. They’re all doing it for themselves.” Ling suggested that if anyone had any doubts about what sisters were doing, they should take a look around to educate themselves.
Women have always been stronger than men but completely lost without a man in their life. Estrogen makes women confused and unable to understand maps.

Women need to be in charge and in control and will transform a mans home almost overnight. Studies suggest that women are psychopaths.

View attachment 50566
Don't tell me that's you!

On my knees doing massa massa.

ooommmbbbbaaaaa oooommmmmbbbbbaaaaaaaa

Women have always been stronger than men but completely lost without a man in their life. Estrogen makes women confused and unable to understand maps.

Women need to be in charge and in control and will transform a mans home almost overnight. Studies suggest that women are psychopaths.
Maybe that’s why so many women leave their husbands when they go through menopause. The lower estrogen level brings clarity for the first time since puberty. And they can read a good map showing them the way out of that hellish marriage.

Maybe that’s why so many women leave their husbands when they go through menopause. The lower estrogen level brings clarity for the first time since puberty. And they can read a good map showing them the way out of that hellish marriage.
YES!

I think you are right and I did not think of that. Oprah light bulb moment. But my experience tells me women wanted even more sex when in menopause and even enjoyed it more.

Maybe the lower estrogen makes them want to have sex with more men without the commitment?

TAT is such a tough cookie and a great example of the modern day women who are liberated from so many things and strong on their own without men. In fact most women these days have stopped being women and work with traditionally male jobs and are into sports and climbing and all kinds of action filled things.

This must be a change in human DNA that slowly transforms women into something else leaving men behind. In future there will be no men left and serious studies on it confirms it.

Men are not needed to create babies and the speed with which women are taking over (though they were always in charge having the sexual power) is increasing all the time.

I don't see women I see soldiers.

Ewe. You should be charged with felony grave desecration for bumping this thread. :barf:

Back
Top Bottom