Spring-Heeled Jim cover

neo_1559

Hello to everyone on the forum, I have just finished recording a few videos today and one of them was a cover of Morrissey's 'Spring-Heeled Jim'. I love this Moz song at the moment and have tried to do it justice in my cover version. I'd deeply appreciate it if you guys would take a look and let me know what you think :)

Cheers,

Symon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to everyone on the forum, I have just finished recording a few videos today and one of them was a cover of Morrissey's 'Spring-Heeled Jim'. I love this Moz song at the moment and have tried to do it justice in my cover version. I'd deeply appreciate it if you guys would take a look and let me know what you think :)

Cheers,

Symon

Excellent. Thanks for posting :thumb:

...Hello...I don't normally like or comment on "Fan Covers" of songs such as this, ..BUT, I was quite surprised at just how good that was...Nice one fella...I also "Clicked onto "Nonsense Rumination" and really enjoyed listening to that too...Hope you don't mind me saying, but I thought it had an early solo John Lennon sound/feel to it ( ...which is no bad thing, IMO)...with a smattering of Marc Bolan going on in there too....again, very well done . I, for one, would certainly like to hear more of your original songs, and I also liked the way you play that guitar...quite melodic.... as Cathy McGowan might have said ..."Oi'll give it foive"....:thumb:

Neo...congratulations. I liked your cover.
As Dave said, I don't care too much about fan cover, however, it's pretty good and deserves to be mentioned.

...Hello...I don't normally like or comment on "Fan Covers" of songs such as this, ..BUT, I was quite surprised at just how good that was...Nice one fella...I also "Clicked onto "Nonsense Rumination" and really enjoyed listening to that too...Hope you don't mind me saying, but I thought it had an early solo John Lennon sound/feel to it ( ...which is no bad thing, IMO)...with a smattering of Marc Bolan going on in there too....again, very well done . I, for one, would certainly like to hear more of your original songs, and I also liked the way you play that guitar...quite melodic.... as Cathy McGowan might have said ..."Oi'll give it foive"....:thumb:

Haha thanks dave, I appreciate it mate! Its the first video i've uploaded in just under a year so i'm pleased its received good feedback. And thanks also for taking a look at my original, i've got a lot more originals that I want to upload so hopefully will have them up in the next couple of weeks. Nonsense Rumination definitely has a Lennon feel to it I think thats what I had in mind when writing that one. Glad you enjoyed it :thumb:

Amazing cover. your vocals and guitar work go so well in hand.
Looking forward to more Morrissey covers!

Just had a pleasant morning exploring you youtube account, Spring Healed Jim was excellent, but merely scratches the surface the Johnny Cash , and Elvis covers are ace well done..

Tags
morrissey cover
Back
Top Bottom