"St. Even" - Kristeen Young posted Morrissey inspired song lyrics

45171_st_even.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Kristeen, but I can't help but think it's slightly sad that she is still going on about Morrissey. It's been years, and she clearly still hasn't gotten over it.

Cripes!

Kristeen Young is not young at all and she is 53 years old which means she is older than me. What the f*** and why is she still making teen music for failed students?

Cum on Crisis Teen Old not Young and get a real job as a nurse or a real life dental floss. Be creative gurrl.
True. Also there was no abusive neglected childhood. Adopted, yes...however she grew up with the best of everything and was in the “cool kids” crowd in school. The bullshit about being half American Indian and half German, another lie. Such a shame to pretend you had it rough when others really did.
Need a source? Find high school yearbooks online from Affton High School during the year 1980 and 1981 under the name Kristine Young. Cheerleader, pep squad...need I say more.
Lastly, nothing wrong with plastic surgery but you can always tell a facelift from the tiny scars in front of the ears.

True. Also there was no abusive neglected childhood. Adopted, yes...however she grew up with the best of everything and was in the “cool kids” crowd in school. The bullshit about being half American Indian and half German, another lie. Such a shame to pretend you had it rough when others really did.
Need a source? Find high school yearbooks online from Affton High School during the year 1980 and 1981 under the name Kristine Young. Cheerleader, pep squad...need I say more.
Lastly, nothing wrong with plastic surgery but you can always tell a facelift from the tiny scars in front of the ears.

That may be true. But, she is American Indian. Does she have scars on her ears?

Every bit of it is true. Research for yourself.
Are you one of those people who refer to googling as “research”? I don’t see anything on her anywhere. Tony Viscontis wiki mentions them dating. I thought she was dating Morrissey at first. I don’t see anything about scars or American Indian heritage. She looks Indian to me.

Who gives a f*** how old she is. Like her music or don't like it but Jesus f***ing Christ how petty can you be.

i never understood the age shaming. That’s about as Hollywood as you can get. She’s in entertainment industry.

The way I look at it is this:

Either she's the age she's indicated she is and everyone's a rumor-swilling asshole

or

She's older than she says and looks absolutely f***ing phenomenal and never had any obligation to give out her exact personal information to begin with

Either way; who cares. She should be evaluated based on her art, not her personal life.

The way I look at it is this:

Either she's the age she's indicated she is and everyone's a rumor-swilling asshole

or

She's older than she says and looks absolutely f***ing phenomenal and never had any obligation to give out her exact personal information to begin with

Either way; who cares. She should be evaluated based on her art, not her personal life.

I agree. She always somehow failed the purity test among us. Not sure why.

I just hate Ringleader and think Tony Visconti is the most overrated producer in the history of recorded music. And, I have mixed feelings about her music. I think it comes from how horrendous the recordings sound. He hasn’t made a listenable record since Scary Monsters. Most of the recordings are sludge, compressed to death or have no character. Ringleader was schmaltzy sounding.

The friend I took to see Moz commented on her support that she only appeared to press the 'demo' button on the keyboard and could lure sailors to the rocks with her shrieking...
But seriously, the archive here has a lot of commentary on her and related topics as they happened - accessed via the search function.
Regards,
FWD.

I agree. She always somehow failed the purity test among us. Not sure why.

I just hate Ringleader and think Tony Visconti is the most overrated producer in the history of recorded music. And, I have mixed feelings about her music. I think it comes from how horrendous the recordings sound. He hasn’t made a listenable record since Scary Monsters. Most of the recordings are sludge, compressed to death or have no character. Ringleader was schmaltzy sounding.
When you get into Tony's production work or her music, I'm fine with debating things and agreeing to disagree. I think he's a master at what he does and I've always enjoyed her LPs; I think her last one is one of her best.

I just don't feel the need to age-shame her. She's gorgeous regardless.

The friend I took to see Moz commented on her support that she only appeared to press the 'demo' button on the keyboard and could lure sailors to the rocks with her shrieking...

Consider my ship crashed and sunk.

When you get into Tony's production work or her music, I'm fine with debating things and agreeing to disagree. I think he's a master at what he does and I've always enjoyed her LPs; I think her last one is one of her best.

I just don't feel the need to age-shame her. She's gorgeous regardless.

I agree, I liked her last one. Did Tony Visconti do that one too? If so, I stand corrected, that one was good.
He’s just always talking. It is why people believe him.

I agree, I liked her last one. Did Tony Visconti do that one too? If so, I stand corrected, that one was good.
He’s just always talking. It is why people believe him.

He has faith in what he does and he doesn't back down. You can see him as a blowhard but I don't see bravado as the worst trait for a dude.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom