Star & Garter birthday night

Am getting mixed up with all these dates / events / gigs. Thought that was Saturday.... Mozfest yay!

Friday -
Smiths Indeed (7pm) Academy
Morrissey (9.30pm) Apollo
Star & Garter 10-30pm - 2.30am
Ambitious Outsiders (midnight - 2am) Ruby Lounge

Saturday -
MozBus - 12.30pm
Brickhouse 11pm - 3am

Going to be a mad weekend for the liver:eek::guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Friday -
Smiths Indeed (7pm) Academy
Morrissey (9.30pm) Apollo
Star & Garter 10-30pm - 2.30am
Ambitious Outsiders (midnight - 2am) Ruby Lounge

Saturday -
MozBus - 12.30pm
Brickhouse 11pm - 3am

Going to be a mad weekend for the liver:eek::guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Felipe, are you making an appearance at ALL four Friday events?!?!?

Felipe, are you making an appearance at ALL four Friday events?!?!?

No, I'll be at The Apollo and Ruby Lounge only - but gutted I'll miss the S'n'G:(.
Which reminds me.... you need to book the tickets you need in advance....I asked if I could buy tickets in advance but they are only available online (see relevant thread)

Jukebox Jury

Sorry to pester, but how would I go about booking tickets to either the Star & Garter or Brickhouse events? Thanks xx

Not sure if you can buy S'n'G tickets in advance?:confused:
Brickhouse tickets can be bought in advance, try their website. (No idea what it is, suggest you google the venue)

Jukebox Jury

No, I'll be at The Apollo and Ruby Lounge only - but gutted I'll miss the S'n'G:(.
Which reminds me.... you need to book the tickets you need in advance....I asked if I could buy tickets in advance but they are only available online (see relevant thread)

Jukebox Jury

Phill, how is that you are not going to the S&G that night!! no possible :( you must, I have already got my tixs, and I need to repeat the picture taken 8 years ago:D

The Morrissey Smiths Disco, The Star and Garter, Friday 22nd May

Hello,

We're down to the last 40 tickets now, so if you're planning on coming you should buy one asap. They can be bought in person during opening hours or reserved with PayPal online. Details for both can be found on the website;

http://www.starandgarter.co.uk/star3/gigGuide.aspx

Congratulations to Phil "Clive Dunn" Gatenby as well :thumb:

Re: The Morrissey Smiths Disco, The Star and Garter, Friday 22nd May

Hello,

We're down to the last 40 tickets now, so if you're planning on coming you should buy one asap. They can be bought in person during opening hours or reserved with PayPal online. Details for both can be found on the website;

http://www.starandgarter.co.uk/star3/gigGuide.aspx

Congratulations to Phil "Clive Dunn" Gatenby as well :thumb:

What are we congratulating Phil for, did he buy the 1 and only bottle of champers the S & G has to celebrate a potential visit to Istanbul?

i have a question..is it true that "onyl" upstairs is a small dancefloor and downstairs is a pub/"lounge area" with subdued music?

i have a question..is it true that "onyl" upstairs is a small dancefloor and downstairs is a pub/"lounge area" with subdued music?

Upstairs is a small dancefloor but big enough for those who want to go up and dance / soak up the atmosphere (I think 150 capacity)
Downstairs used to be like you describe but now the music is just as good as it is upstairs, but still allows you to be able to have a chat with friends and be able to hear what they are saying!

Jukebox Jury

Star & Garter birthday night, Friday May 22nd

This night has now sold out

if anyone got a spare ticket for the 22th of may S&G party -please contact me...thnks

Last edited:
The Morrissey Smiths Disco

In response to the (currently 12) phone calls we have had about the Smiths Night, the extra birthday party date on Friday 22nd May has sold out.

This does not mean that the Morrissey Smiths Disco on Friday 1st May has sold out. The reason for this is that the Morrissey Smiths Disco on Friday 1st May, or indeed any other Morrissey Smiths Disco on the first Friday of every month, is not a ticket-only night unless stated otherwise. Subsequently if it doesn't say on the website, or if the message you hear should you phone the Star&Garter doesn't say that the Morrissey Smiths Disco on Friday 1st May has sold out of non-existent tickets, then you can rest assured that you can pay £4 at the door and go to the Morrissey Smiths Disco on Friday 1st May.

Unless you turn up late (after 10.30pm usually) in which case you may be joining a queue and waiting an hour or more to get in and it'll be your own fault.

Re: The Morrissey Smiths Disco

In response to the (currently 12) phone calls we have had about the Smiths Night, the extra birthday party date on Friday 22nd May has sold out.

This does not mean that the Morrissey Smiths Disco on Friday 1st May has sold out. The reason for this is that the Morrissey Smiths Disco on Friday 1st May, or indeed any other Morrissey Smiths Disco on the first Friday of every month, is not a ticket-only night unless stated otherwise. Subsequently if it doesn't say on the website, or if the message you hear should you phone the Star&Garter doesn't say that the Morrissey Smiths Disco on Friday 1st May has sold out of non-existent tickets, then you can rest assured that you can pay £4 at the door and go to the Morrissey Smiths Disco on Friday 1st May.

Unless you turn up late (after 10.30pm usually) in which case you may be joining a queue and waiting an hour or more to get in and it'll be your own fault.

How much is the cloakroom?

Jukebox Jury

Tags
garter moz night rubbish smiths star voodoo is sexy
Back
Top Bottom