Start Time For NYC Shows?

I realize doors open at 6:30pm for the shows, but about what time does Kristeen Young begin to play and for how long? How long after her set, or about what time can we expect Morrissey begin? Thanks in advance for any information on this.

KY usually runs about 40 minutes. Then there's about a 20 minute break where various flim clips are shown while the crew sets up the stage for Morrissey. When "The Imperfect List" starts, you have exactly 5 minutes until Morrissey takes the stage.

I wouldn't be surprised of KY is on at 7:00 and Moz is on at 8:00..Doors are at 6:30 and they do mean it..

I wouldn't be surprised of KY is on at 7:00 and Moz is on at 8:00..Doors are at 6:30 and they do mean it..

Yeah the Hammerstein likes to shuffle people in and out of there quickly. I went to see a comedy show there last year, and as soon as the show was over even though the comedian was signing autographs and selling stuff in the library the security staff didn't let people hang around long. They wanted people out of there as quickly as possible

Back
Top Bottom