Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

Jesse Tobias statement - true-to-you.net

13 June 2014

It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

Really? You seem pretty sure...of their name, address and phone number.

3519u9x.jpg

And you keeping track and dialing up references from your Crystal Geezer dossier isn't creepy? Why are you keeping score, dude?

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

And you keeping track and dialing up references from your Crystal Geezer dossier isn't creepy? Why are you keeping score, dude?

Does having recall beyond that of a goldfish really constitute as "keeping track"?

Morrissey uses illness to avoid unpleasant situations or to hide his depression. Who hasn't ever felt emotional well enough to leave the house ever once in a while? Problem is he KNOWS he is like this and shouldn't force himself into these situations. It will happen every tour, he can't handle confrontation. I personally am aware of a situation involving this. Tours are tough and to be honest, I didn't see the joy of singing on this tour. Compare videos to Hollywood Bowl. Man was not having fun.

Does having recall beyond that of a goldfish really constitute as "keeping track"?

You must be young. Savor it.

Morrissey uses illness to avoid unpleasant situations or to hide his depression. Who hasn't ever felt emotional well enough to leave the house ever once in a while? Problem is he KNOWS he is like this and shouldn't force himself into these situations. It will happen every tour, he can't handle confrontation. I personally am aware of a situation involving this. Tours are tough and to be honest, I didn't see the joy of singing on this tour. Compare videos to Hollywood Bowl. Man was not having fun.

I'm sure there's something to your statement...however, according to Autobiography, Morrissey hated the Hollywood Bowl gig. He claimed he and the band were "barely speaking to one another."

I did notice, especially in the beginning of the tour that he looked stiff. Boston was an exception I think.

I agree there is some mental illness issues, especially since nobody has heard a peep out of him. He tried, I have to give him credit-I know how hard depression is.

I have to disagree. I've seen Morrissey a dozen times or so and the Nashville show was phenomenal. On the road trip home we talked forever about how completely on top of his game Morrissey is -- engaging, energetic and his voice is head-scratchingly better than ever.

could be anything he's hiding, even another illness I dont think he is lying all the time when he's ill and cancel, think about the ulcer and that. Just because he isn't enjoying it it doesn't always mean something bad.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about KY and TV Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

I think The thing that annoyed Me most About this post from Jesse is the Random capitals at the beginning of Words that really don't need Capital letters. So now we have a conundrum, two of Morrissey-solo's biggest targets going head to head. This is a heel vs heel match!

Quite. If he was old enough to be in the Peppers in the 1990s, he must have had grammar in school. If you're going to try and speak with authority, learn spelling and syntax.

Well, I have my theories but I never really act on them. :p Besides, this was to Juno, not Claudia2006. Have you confirmed they were Mell? I know they both knew things about me I only told her.

David made a mistake to tell you that Juno was Mel which is incorrect.
He did not know about the feud between you and mell.

There are too many US users whose real name are Mel.

You should stop address / quote mell in here.

Viva brought it up/quoted her, but okay Kewpie.

Thank you, Kewpie. Yes, there are tons of Moz fans named Mel/Melissa and counting myself I know 4 just off the top of my head! I do not appreciate CG always bringing my name up, accusing/implying that I have done things that I haven't done, being users on Solo that I am not, and antagonizing me on the forums (which seems to be her MO with countless other posters here and nothing is done about it). Also, the stuff written in the screencap that Viva quoted is mostly lies; I cannot comprehend how she could contort real-life events in such a manner. I just think it's quite hypocritical that CG has been on a witchhunt to expose Kristeen Young as a liar, when I see proof right here on Solo that she herself is a liar.

Thank you, Kewpie. Yes, there are tons of Moz fans named Mel/Melissa and counting myself I know 4 just off the top of my head! I do not appreciate CG always bringing my name up, accusing/implying that I have done things that I haven't done, being users on Solo that I am not, and antagonizing me on the forums (which seems to be her MO with countless other posters here and nothing is done about it). Also, the stuff written in the screencap that Viva quoted is mostly lies; I cannot comprehend how she could contort real-life events in such a manner. I just think it's quite hypocritical that CG has been on a witchhunt to expose Kristeen Young as a liar, when I see proof right here on Solo that she herself is a liar.

No they aren't lies. All that stuff happened. You were once obsessed with Morrissey to the point your employers were concerned with your health.

No they aren't lies. All that stuff happened. You were once obsessed with Morrissey to the point your employers were concerned with your health.

I think a situation like that has little to do with Morrissey and more to do with mental issues. It could have been anyone she was obsessed with. Just happened to be him.

Re:

No one cares about what happened between you and mell, just stop it now, thanks.

Re:

No one cares about what happened between you and mell, just stop it now, thanks.

Why are you taking this so personally, Kewpie? I have a right to redirect after her claims what I said happened was a lie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom