Stephen Malkmus does brief Morrissey impression

Love Malkmus.

If you haven't already, buy his recent album, Traditional Techniques. It's great. If you love guitar, guitar bands then you'll love it.

I agree about traditional tech. One of his best in a while. Nice to see the impression

have we ever heard a decent M impression,peter serafinowicz was crap,steve coogan,who I love but still poor.
jack lowden in England is mine was decent.think he has one of those voices which is hard to capture.

have we ever heard a decent M impression,peter serafinowicz was crap,steve coogan,who I love but still poor.
jack lowden in England is mine was decent.think he has one of those voices which is hard to capture.

Morrissey does a pretty good one. Only joking!

What's that guys name on tv? Bald. BIG collars. Thinks he's funny? He did an impression on that tv show. Can't remember the name of it. The guy that presented it is dead now. I think?

Too many interesting home truths on the last thread so I suppose this is to quickly move it on.

Morrissey does a pretty good one. Only joking!

What's that guys name on tv? Bald. BIG collars. Thinks he's funny? He did an impression on that tv show. Can't remember the name of it. The guy that presented it is dead now. I think?
harry hill,it was stars n their eyes.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom