Stephen Street on Morrissey (Mojo 327, February 2021)

Stephen Street Feb 2021.jpg

Related Item:

...how nasty OTHER people can be? LOL! The c*** doesn’t have a positive thing to say about any human being until their dead. That’s when he pop’s in with his pseudo-eloquent pap about his great feeling of loss.

Morrissey is fully devoid of empathy for living human beings. Unless it benefits him, or his pocketbook personally, he just tosses people away - like human trash. ...and how’s that working for him?

Even those closest to him get second rate treatment. I mean, he makes his boyfriend carry his groceries when their out together, FFS.

It’s gross. I was there in the beginning, so I think I’ll stick around to see the end. ...and you lot of wind-bags aren’t bad for a chuckle, either.

Fak Arf.
Look, Morrissey really, really dislikes you. The truth is, he always did. I do too.

Yes, I agree. I can see how being awkward, anxious, introverted is part of his personality - I was just saying that it shouldn't be used to excuse the way he has treated people. Maybe if he felt more able to apologise and reflect when he has hurt someone, he would not be worrying that old friends like Stephen Street might punch him when they see him.

:mad:

WTF?

I dont see your master:handpointright: :guardsman::handpointleft: apologizing for wanting a killer comet to blow up the earth.:blushing:

Stephen Street = egotistical w*nker, self centred, attention seeking whore!

May he rest in pieces....

Who really is Damon A ?
He does not have the appearance of bodyguard ,his physique does not fit with someone who acts as an artist's security,he is always behind Morrissey ,i do not think he is boyfriend ...but he has been with Moz for many years ....
What role does Damon A play next to Moz,Damon A is a mystery he 's like a mini man ,he and Boz B are the ones who last Moz the longest ......!!!!!!!!!!!🤔👬👬👬👫👫?

Maybe he is his life assistant?
I once knew a person who had that job and worked for a somehow famous person, a politician in her case, not an artist.
Her job was weird... It involved going to the supermarket, phoning the doctors and making the appointments, finding who repairs the fridge if the fridge gets broken, finding a disguise of Mickey Mouse if there was a disguise party related to Disney, purchasing a hammer if a hammer is needed... and mostly everything. Somehow like a secretary, but without an office and without a very specific area of work (in her case there were areas that were not her job, like cooking, cleaning the house, washing the dishes)... But otherwise her job had not many limits, it could be purchasing tickets to the cinema or going to the supermarket or whatever.

I don't know if that's what he is, but it is a possibility.

I once knew a person who had that job and worked for a somehow famous person, a politician in her case, not an artist.
Her job was weird... It involved going to the supermarket, phoning the doctors and making the appointments, finding who repairs the fridge if the fridge gets broken, finding a disguise of Mickey Mouse if there was a disguise party related to Disney, purchasing a hammer if a hammer is needed... and mostly everything. Somehow like a secretary, but without an office and without a very specific area of work (in her case there were areas that were not her job, like cooking, cleaning the house, washing the dishes)... But otherwise her job had not many limits, it could be purchasing tickets to the cinema or going to the supermarket or whatever.

Sounds like a great job your friend had...how can I apply?

Sounds like a great job your friend had...how can I apply?

LOL... Do you really like it? When I met her I was surprised by her job, I thought it was horrible.
What I said about Damon is 100% speculation, I have no idea.

In the case of my former friend (we are no longer friends, though there wasn't a fight, I simply noticed that she bored me to death and I began to avoid her)... oK, in her case, she had studied "Protocol" at the University. I was surprised that such thing even exists. What's that? You simply learn the protocols of a lot of things, but mostly social events.

I.e, if you are a "protocolist" (LOL, I don't even know the name of the profession), then they will probably call you if the Queen of England visits your Country and there will be a meeting with the president.... Because someone has to know if the president is meant to kiss her feet, or shake hands, or bow in front of her... If it's OK to give her a present and what kind of present, if there is going to be a dinner, then which one should be the place of the Queen on the table and which one the place of the local President, etc. Of course, the Queen of England is simply an example.

Anyway, I was surprised that such University career even exists. Well, she had that job and worked a lot with politicians, and then a very famous politician hired her as his "life assistant". The pay was good, but it was the kind of job that does not have any kind of schedule. Of course, she had free time, but if her employer phoned her and it was 10pm and said: "Hey, I have a headache, I need an aspirin, buy one and bring it"... she had to postpone whatever she was doing and go to the house of his employer with an aspirin. Not a job or everyone (I think I would end up insulting my employer in less than a week).

Damon would be something like Moz lady-in- waiting( algo asi como su dama de compañia).Maybe it's like you say..,it's and it's not important in Moz life,it's because he's been with him for many years and in Autobio M dedicates it to him and it's not because Moz never talk about him, maybe they were boyfriends in the past and they stayed in good relationships ,so then Damon continues working with him ,he is an enigma, i think they love each other, he is someone lasting in Moz's life,if they were boyfriends i would love for M to bleach him like George Michael once did,another of my favorites ,but not as much as Moz!!
I know it is his private life but it would give me a lot of tenderness to see Moz with someone and say it to the 4 wi ds without caring anything,.
MOZ seems to be very frontal with almost eveything except his sexuality that seems very strong for him his probable homosexual repression is silly but..i understand it, it should not be easy with that

🧐

O FFS
Damon is to Moz
as
Surface is to Skinny

to so difficult to understand.🙂
an assistant, a sidekick.🤨

Maybe one of the reasons Damon is still around, is that he hasn’t been in romantic relationships with Moz. There is no proof of Damon’s gay/bisexual preferences. Not all hairdressers are LGBTQ, and wasn’t there the info somewhere that Damon was/is married to a woman? Unless Morrissey admits having the relationships with him in an interview or the second part of the Autobiography(if he has the idea to write such), these are just speculations

Maybe one of the reasons Damon is still around, is that he hasn’t been in romantic relationships with Moz. There is no proof of Damon’s gay/bisexual preferences. Not all hairdressers are LGBTQ, and wasn’t there the info somewhere that Damon was/is married to a woman? Unless Morrissey admits having the relationships with him in an interview or the second part of the Autobiography(if he has the idea to write such), these are just speculations

;)
very insightful. "Imaginary Bots" (think surface :)) can be
'married' too.:lbf:

:mad:

WTF?

I dont see your master:handpointright: :guardsman::handpointleft: apologizing for wanting a killer comet to blow up the earth.:blushing:
Is there any way I can mute this nutter’s comments? He’s clearly mentally unstable, even as an online presence, and I dread to think of this rambling, mad degenerate’s attempting to offer anything positive to his local community.
Imagine being famous and having an online forum named after you, where jilted ex-fangirls profess their hatred but linger indefinitely because all they need is Moz? All the hissing, groaning and constant moaning but they don’t ever walk away. Because idiots like this guy are like trapped spirits who’ve died a violent death - they’re Earthbound / Mozbound and simply don’t know how to leave. Can someone intercede for these pitiful souls? 🙏

Is there any way I can mute this nutter’s comments? He’s clearly mentally unstable, even as an online presence, and I dread to think of this rambling, mad degenerate’s attempting to offer anything positive to his local community.
Imagine being famous and having an online forum named after you, where jilted ex-fangirls profess their hatred but linger indefinitely because all they need is Moz? All the hissing, groaning and constant moaning but they don’t ever walk away. Because idiots like this guy are like trapped spirits who’ve died a violent death - they’re Earthbound / Mozbound and simply don’t know how to leave. Can someone intercede for these pitiful souls? 🙏

🤒

trapped spirits who've died a violent death:(
but are EARTHBOUND/MOZBOUND??
Being famous and having an online forum named after you
where jilted ex fangirls profess their hatred BUT LINGER indefinitely because ALL THEY NEED IS MOZ??:crazy:

sounds much like BG Velcro:blushing:
have you been getting your soul nourished with liquor? :mad:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom