Steve Macdonald on Coronation Street singing The Smiths

well the best cover concerning that song is

' the Dream Academy":thumb:

' life is a nortern town' was there best known song, they didn't exist that long

That's Steve McDonald as played by convicted-drunk-driver Simon Gregson. They make me sick...

Last edited:
He once had fisticuffs with his brother Andy in their room as The Stone Roses LP played. The record player got trashed. Madchester - so much to answer for etc etc

"If anything makes me commit suicide it won't be the sound of Morrissey"...Truer words were never spoken.

Strange cause that is what a football fan from Leicester told me would happen if he was ever forced to listen to Moz.
Did anyone read the manifest by the norwegian madman?
He mentions Manchester City in it and apparently the club is a target for this new anti-muslim terror cell. The Premier League sponsors Barclays apparently have a huge investment with the owners of Manchester City and that makes it it all look a bit italian.

"Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" was also featured when pill addict Joe was going through withdrawal symptoms.

Funniest Morrissey mention on the cobbles was when Tyrone mentioned something about melting down all his vinyl records and making a figure of Morrissey out of them. I nearly fell off the sofa sniggering at that gem.

As by a way of coincidence, here in New Zealand with Coronation Street, we are only up to the bit where Joe drowned. We're more than a country mile behind.

Is Corrie shown on BBC (Burka Broadcasting Corporation) still?

Funniest Morrissey mention on the cobbles was when Tyrone mentioned something about melting down all his vinyl records and making a figure of Morrissey out of them. I nearly fell off the sofa sniggering at that gem.
QUOTE]

I remember seeing that lol i was like wtf, it was his mum who did it and he said he didnt no why she did it cause he doesnt like morrissey.

I dont believe it....what blatant name dropping of The Smiths, tune and Morrissey on terrestial TV.

Brilliant... im sure Moz is very proud....:):lbf:;):D:o:cool:

I dont believe it....what blatant name dropping of The Smiths, tune and Morrissey on terrestial TV.

Brilliant... im sure Moz is very proud....:):lbf:;):D:o:cool:

They are always doing it on all the soaps(there not trying to descise it), nothing new, Moz mentions it sometimes.

They are always doing it on all the soaps(there not trying to descise it), nothing new, Moz mentions it sometimes.

True he gets played on Eastenders and Countrywatch, its just nice to know, a fan in the Coronation St script team promoting the Moz to the masses.........Hooray

True he gets played on Eastenders and Countrywatch, its just nice to know, a fan in the Coronation St script team promoting the Moz to the masses.........Hooray

indeed, but both eastenders and coronation street aren't on BBC1 or 2 as it once was , eastenders
sundays afternoons for years, but all gone to local BBC or BBC6, which I can't get on cable in Holland, on the I'net maybe but hater to watch movies or comedy or whatever tv show on I'net, and UPC hacking or fixing something with the cable is not worth it

both have, coronation for years, have been programmed on Dutch TV, eastenders on Belgium is me memory is not failing,but it was also programmed not by the BBC

eh, why am I writing this, there more to life than BBC but not much more

indeed, but both eastenders and coronation street aren't on BBC1 or 2 as it once was , eastenders
sundays afternoons for years, but all gone to local BBC or BBC6, which I can't get on cable in Holland, on the I'net maybe but hater to watch movies or comedy or whatever tv show on I'net, and UPC hacking or fixing something with the cable is not worth it

both have, coronation for years, have been programmed on Dutch TV, eastenders on Belgium is me memory is not failing,but it was also programmed not by the BBC

Jesus. You don't half write a lot of bollocks, my lad. Absolute spew. My advice to you is take up an evening course in English language.

Jesus. You don't half write a lot of bollocks, my lad. Absolute spew. My advice to you is take up an evening course in English language.

Why don't you go take a course in Dutch and then post on a Dutch language website?

Last edited:

You replied to the wrong person.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom