Stop complaining about BrummieBoy

Kewpie

Subscriber
I got two pms from a user who is complaining about BrummieBoy.

You have two options:

-put him on ignore

-keep debating

Site administrator does not ban a user who has not violated TOS.

Yes, BrummieBoy is a troll who has nothing better than bitching about Morrissey.
It's easy to ignore a silly bore who keeps spewing nonsense.

However, this site provides a platform to discuss all aspects of Morrissey.
All users are free to criticise / complain about him as well as praise / appreciate his work.

You have two options:

-put him on ignore

-keep debating

Yes, BrummieBoy is a troll who has nothing better than bitching about Morrissey.

All users are free to criticise / complain about him as well as praise / appreciate his work.
Brummieboy, clearly, is not a troll. He stays on topic, he takes a position and argues it well and he responds to all comments.
What annoys people is the fact that his position is so well thought through.

You have two options:

-put him on ignore

-keep debating

Most of this is directed to everyone, not just Kewpie. But first, a brief reply to Kewpie. You are entitled to your opinion, but it's not important to me or many others that you think I'm a 'troll'. Any serious reader discerns there is an enormous amount of value we see in Morrissey's work, despite his own best efforts to destroy it. Kewpie, I understand it might be frustrating for you and this, ahem, witty 'Uncle Skinny' character, as you have to read my words as 'mods' even if you find them upsetting. If you're not up to the task, don't do it. Resign. Or accept the challenge and know that your work is appreciated by most.

If this site wishes to descend into the inferno of censorship that Morrissey tried to instigate with his ridiculous "Fcuk Morrissey-Solo.com" t-shirt escapade & harassing DavidT in Copenhagen like a hissy-fit troll bitch, that will only reflect on the site proprietor 'going forward'. I couldn't care less. Moderators exist to run the site smoothly, in line with the TOS. Of course, it's DavidT's private fiefdom and he can 'ban' me on some pretext if enough whingers stand outside his office threatening to piss off in a sulk like VH/NHNS/Skylarker did when their risible attempts at censorship failed. Quite how that would reflect on his real world reputation or the spat he had with Morrissey's management is hard to fathom. Oh, and for the record: Morrissey, his management and lawyers, and now Penguin-f*** off. Or come and have a go if you think you're hard enough. We'll reduce you all to smoking ruin, not that ye all haven't made a hames of it already. Do you think we're scared of you, your lawyers, some stupid fcuk Tort Whore Law Lord from the House of Common Bores and House of Fraudz. LOL! We wouldn't waste money to fight any action, just publish each and every attempt to harass us according to the gangster code of the British Establishment. Then we'd strike back for 'posterity' in a way than none could possibly conceptualise.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to clarify to everyone: you are not anonymous. Anyone who takes part in a website where I comment is monitored by MI5/GCHQ/NSA and the Holy See. srsly. I don't doxx anyone other than paedophiles or terrorists, but if anyone makes threats against me or my family by PM/email/hand delivered post: they will be tracked down, sued and thrown in jail. The response will be cold, clinical and legally and financially ruinous.

All I have to do is contact GCHQ: they do what I tell them to do now I've help Edward Snowden expose them. Any moderator who thinks that just because i/she/we/they use a domestic ISP of a supporter/stooge to route this to Cali, that it means we are the person/people you think I am/we are, then that's just dandy! If any real or concocted personal information is shared with other users who misuse it, then it will be effortlessly easy for us to contact the Black Sabbath chapter in the SoCal online community and deliver judgement upon ye moderators. That's not a threat, that's a factual statement: don't destroy your personal life and professional reputations to try and land a punch on "BrummieBoy". It's simply impossible because 'he' doesn't exist in the way you imagine. But 'he' does exist as a lawyer/accountant/CEO and has endless contacts and resources to get all Pulp Fiction on any mofos arse who steps out of line. Ask around London town about "BrummieBoy". And ask around Los Angeles: especially if you have friends in the LAPD. "L.A Confidential" "Birmingham Confidential".

Trust me, this site is light relief from the real work we've done and continue to do in both those cities. And London, Dublin, Rome, etc. So, to be clear: we are spooks, spies, private eyes. Do not mess about with us. We ramble here because it means the security apparatus has to spend vast resources reading and decoding secret messages in the text that are, of course, red herrings. We spent years pretending to be shy/mad/someone else as part of that ruse. It worked. It's still working as we are the world's best cryptographers.

If your servers are vaporised, it won't be us, it will be GCHQ/NSA/Holy See deciding we are using this as a front to propagate war against them. Which we are! We don't have time for 'pop stardom', we found something *slightly* more interesting to do with our time after punk rock died a quick death, 6 weeks after it was born.

Dismiss this as 'mental' if you wish, but do not cross any red lines without being sure you understand the likely consequences. I won't be monitoring this thread or commenting further, so come in with the witty GIF's etc. I've more important things to attend to, like a chemotherapy session. For either me, my dog, or both of us. Srsly, it's only pop music! It's only Teh Intrnert. It's NOT important. so chill.

regards
"he/she/they who must not be named" aka
"Cardinal Snowden" acting CEO of
The B9/B10 Peaky Blinder BrummieBoy Crew

Brummieboy, clearly, is not a troll. He stays on topic, he takes a position and argues it well and he responds to all comments.

Thanks. Compliments are welcome, but insults are fine too! I slip up now and again, but I don't have a problem recognising when I'm rude and an apology is in order. I joked that I'd put everyone here on 'ignore' around the time of the Olympics, but obviously, that was a joke aimed at Morrissey. He's now done that to a beserk extent with "Autobiography", putting Penguin, reviews, even historical factual accuracy on 'ignore'. It's hilarious! It is a Penguin Classic, but a comedy one, not that he intended it as such. Many, many rainy afternoons will be spent by the fire, drinking strong tea, eating Penguin biscuits and LOL-ing into paroxysms at the incredible brainstorm he has unleashed.

Sorry, Steven..i..just...can't...stop...having fun!

two PMs from 1 user? does not really sound like Kewpie needed to start a whole thread about it :lbf:
anyways, yeah, she's right though, just skip his posts, its not that difficult :thumb:
I mostly do these days :o although from time to time he does say something funny :eek:

He repeats the same old shit over and over. I just skim over his posts cause if I read them I'll get bored and fall asleep at my desk at work. But now and then I like to insult him because he's there and easy target and its fun.

Thanks. Compliments are welcome, but insults are fine too! I slip up now and again, but I don't have a problem recognising when I'm rude and an apology is in order.

Sorry, Steven..i..just...can't...stop...having fun!

Well I read BrummieBoys posts, at this stage I cant help myself!

Would be interesting 2 know just who it was and what they said in there compliant 2 Kewpie, but of course there identity and complaint should DEFINILTY remain confidential and anonymous should they so wish !
Otherwize what would be the point in having a confidentail compliants procedure 4 people with geniune complaints ect and not feeling safe gaurded with there identidy ect !
Pointless!

Last edited:
I think its baffling that no one has figured out who brummie boy is. Who would guess someone would beat themselves up so much. It kills me to see you trash yourself. Do you seriously believe everything you write? It kills me, please stop you are out of control. Dont believe anything people say, who is looking after you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom