storage of items

wattsy04

hi everyone
i hve just purchased a cartel panic poster and also a shoplifters plastic bag.

can somebody tell me if it better to store the items in a tube or flat.

thanks
paul

Flat without a doubt.

what does everyone else think?

maybe this could be a poll.

The Cartel framed behind anti uv glass, otherwise whats the point in owning it? the bag pfft whats the point in owning it?

How about neatly folding the poster and keep it safe in the bag.
If you leave home for any long periods of time it would be easier to carry the poster with you.

How about neatly folding the poster and keep it safe in the bag.
If you leave home for any long periods of time it would be easier to carry the poster with you.

How about you don't fold anything and take care of your investment. Posters can easily be stored in a tube but the plastic bag should be stored non folded if possible. Man, take this seriously!

The Cartel framed behind anti uv glass, otherwise whats the point in owning it? the bag pfft whats the point in owning it?

Agree about putting the poster in a frame - get it on display. To be honest mine are behind normal glass, never asked / bothered with any anti UV glass. In terms of the bag - use it!

Dave

i recently bought an enormous sheila take a bow poster and turned it into a suitcase. used just a stapler, small pair of scissors and a lot of sellotape and now i can put all my memorabilia in one place. simple yet very effective. and a lot cheaper than a decent suitcase would have cost me

so paul, did you decide? to roll or lay flat? would love to know.

suitcase ?

i recently bought an enormous sheila take a bow poster and turned it into a suitcase. used just a stapler, small pair of scissors and a lot of sellotape and now i can put all my memorabilia in one place. simple yet very effective. and a lot cheaper than a decent suitcase would have cost me

so paul, did you decide? to roll or lay flat? would love to know.

hi guys

thanks for all your help. i got them both in a tube for now but am going to store the poster flat this weekend i think.

really appreciate all your help though
thanks
paul

don't mention it paul. glad to help.
sheila case.JPG

Back
Top Bottom