necklace? or does it have other meaning? or no meaning at all, just
because you find them nice?

:confused:

pregnantforthelastime and notrightinthehead...eh what that avatar
of yours suposed to say, is it a cheap made photoshop of the 1 OZ
necklace? or does it have other meaning? or no meaning at all, just
because you find them nice?

:confused:

It was a joke. I did a piss-poor MS Paint icon of an 'I' to parody Pregs's eye icon, just to see whether anyone would get the joke. Then, while I was logged out, she tried to get several people to copy my avatar. Needless to say, she's the only one who did so, and good thing, because it's confusing enough as it is! :D

I do think that it's damn funny, though, but then again, I would. I'm still planning an April Fool's Day joke along these lines... ;) :guitar:

I had Doctor Strange as an avatar!

drstrangedanadkins.jpg

i liked that one it made you mysterious

It was a joke. I did a piss-poor MS Paint icon of an 'I' to parody Pregs's eye icon, just to see whether anyone would get the joke. Then, while I was logged out, she tried to get several people to copy my avatar. Needless to say, she's the only one who did so, and good thing, because it's confusing enough as it is! :D

I do think that it's damn funny, though, but then again, I would. I'm still planning an April Fool's Day joke along these lines... ;) :guitar:

Shit. I didn't pick up on that.

Most times, I am blind to the most obvious things in life. It took me like seven years to decipher "Heir Apparent." I was in the shower on day, and it finally clicked. I think that qualifies for "most embarrassing Morrissey related moment."

m_0550a90ddf704e5b7d21b78c3ed45685.gif

m_1220005c9cc76867515c51894c6fcea8.gif

Hard to remember which is which. Maybe! :guitar:

I wonder if I could have an eBay auction or we could have a poll in order to determine a new avatar for me. Could even say it would have to last for another thousand posts or something.

mines from home movies. i think flashing a red card here's appropriate :D it would be better suited for a moderator methinks. I'd give it to uncleskinny but he's had his av forever!

Tags
paris hilton
Back
Top Bottom