Strange/unexpected Moz references?

It is a sumptuous interview. 30 years? wtf, etc..

So, squeeze me, Spencer didn't drum on Preggers goes pop? Who did? Choice of 4 ~

A. Paresi
B. Joyce
C. Ringo
D. E Riff

I'll go with A for Angie (and also... Andrew).

I believe Spencer's first "gig" for Moz was showing his pretty face in the Sing Your Life video.
The first time he actually played the drums for him must have been on the Kill Uncle tour, while his first session was allegedly for Your Arsenal.

EDIT: I just remembered this Mtv interview the lads did (minus M) that has Boz mixing up Pregnant For The Last Time and Sing Your Life and also Spencer saying that the SYL video was the first time they worked with M (although not true for Alain and Boz, obviously).

Boz looks enviably stylish with his Converse but don't ask me what Spencer is doing with his hands inside his trousers at the beginning...

Last edited:

Journalist apparently.
FWD.

There's plenty of interesting things to write about Morrissey if they'd dig deeper than 'he says outrageous things' & 'he has a passionate and/or dwindling fanbase'.
...I know?

But there was some "journalist" last year or was looking for fans to talk to all over social media. I think they might have posted on here as well.

Anyone up for translation?

Fabio Lovino on his photographic work with Morrissey

{My Italian extends little more than "Pizza...pronto!"}

The Auto-Translate is slightly unreliable ~ "Morrissey...looked like a perfect popular daughter in a very Italian way"...?

It would be great if someone could press 🔴 REC on their VCR for this as it'll hopefully be of better quality than the available YouTube clips.
vlcsnap-2020-12-04-21h40m51s912.png

Quality is ok - it's iPlayer that's garbage. Anyone who has recorded it with PVR - feel free to upgrade, but tbf the TOTPs quality isn't stunning to begin with unfortunately.
For anyone who missed it or can't get iPlayer:
Whole show available in MP4 in the Downloads section.

Regards,
FWD.

Anyone up for translation?

Fabio Lovino on his photographic work with Morrissey

{My Italian extends little more than "Pizza...pronto!"}

The Auto-Translate is slightly unreliable ~ "Morrissey...looked like a perfect popular daughter in a very Italian way"...?

I could try... Although I'm currently busy polishing up my French but... my Italian was always better anyway... it's not great though, so anyone who's actually proficient would do a much better job.

Last edited:
View attachment 66317

Quality is ok - it's iPlayer that's garbage. Anyone who has recorded it with PVR - feel free to upgrade, but tbf the TOTPs quality isn't stunning to begin with unfortunately.
For anyone who missed it or can't get iPlayer:
Whole show available in MP4 in the Downloads section.

Regards,
FWD.

Many Thanks. You are doing the Lord's work sir :pray:

It took me right back. To when í had this pinned to my box bedroom wall, as part of my intermittent shrine {í wouldn't fully plight my plight until December that year, with, y'know, The One...the Jonathan Ross Annunciation}

Morrissey November Smash Hits clipping.jpg

Last edited:
í recall somebody mentioned this 'back in the day' but never provided visual proof, but possible cinematic reference for the sleeve image on "First of the Gang to Die" ~ François Truffaut in his 1978 film "La chambre verte"...

Truffaut Green Room.jpg

Moz Gang.jpg

?

Behind the scenes of our mask me fundraiser, to make a bid for one of the 30 unique handmade masks go to our website. www.salfordladsclub.org.uk bids close 10pm Wednesday 9th December

20201205_173330.jpg

SER IG story teasing a lot of video clips.
Then FB:

"Coming soon"

I hope this isn't the same 'coming soon' as the interview :)
We're still waiting on other video bits he's teased (not to mention him suggesting things like this haven't happened as he hasn't figured out how to charge for them).
FWD.

Perhaps he's going to create a Patreon page?
Yeah, I mean there's lots of possibilities.
It was just a joke because not too long ago he said on Twitter he'd like to set up a pay to stream site but didn't know how.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom