Strange/unexpected Moz references?

This made me chuckle - someone took him to task over his copyright javascript that pops up on everything.

The translation gets a lol.
His response gets a face-palm.
Regards,
FWD.

Heartwarming throwback

"... with some confusion, I'll admit."

That left hand of his really has a life of its own when he speaks.

Heartwarming throwback

George & Morrissey should have dated. George would have got some confidence about being different & Morrissey would have got some social skills.

George & Morrissey should have dated. George would have got some confidence about being different & Morrissey would have got some social skills.
That's not how it works.

Heartwarming throwback

Was a bit strange watching that & knowing that GM is no longer with us. Almost 4 years ago now (anniversary of his death being 25th Dec).
I saw him in concert some years ago down London way. Brilliant actually.

Was a bit strange watching that & knowing that GM is no longer with us. Almost 4 years ago now (anniversary of his death being 25th Dec).
I saw him in concert some years ago down London way. Brilliant actually.

It was very sad - esp. as everyone had tried to make the car crashes & nocturnal mishaps a joke instead of a sign of serious addiction. His boyfriend (do they become an ex if you die?????) posts vicious stuff about him every so often & his sister died, so it manages to get worse.

It was very sad - esp. as everyone had tried to make the car crashes & nocturnal mishaps a joke instead of a sign of serious addiction. His boyfriend (do they become an ex if you die?????) posts vicious stuff about him every so often & his sister died, so it manages to get worse.
No. A husband doesn't become an ex-husband either. It's still boyfriend (or widower, if you aren't too particular about formalities.)

Might be a tiny bit of a stretch but there's a quote from Moonriver in the caption 😉

(He also posted another one with a line from Drive-In Saturday.)

Last edited:
Photo of 'List of the Lost' cover and mention of Morrissey in last paragraph.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...-best-literary-review-morrissey-a8664331.html

And this article has some amazing extracts from loads of the other books that have been shortlisted over the years. Reading them all together, Morrissey's is actually way more entertaining than most, which are trying much too hard to be earnest. His is just deliciously bonkers.

Is it true that he was trying to write bad literature on purpose?
The sex scenes are so camp and over the top, it's clearly not meant to be taken seriously. It's a stylistic choice that apparently didn't appeal to all readers.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom