Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Wizard Mary!

I always joke that Morrissey is ET, because of his insanely long and slender fingers during The Smiths era, so hearing him say this on a bootleg was very surreal and memorable :lbf:

MorrisseyHeinzBakedBeans.jpg

No, wait, there's more. A whole book of these nightmare visions of Moz. This 'artist' makes Henry Darger look like Caravaggio ~

í especially love the "November Spawned A Monster" 'piece', wherein they seem to have taken it quite literally?

í am off for a bleach eyewash...

I always joke that Morrissey is ET, because of his insanely long and slender fingers during The Smiths era, so hearing him say this on a bootleg was very surreal and memorable :lbf:

View attachment 70700

Heinz Beanz and a Hand in Glove T ~ í once believed this was all one needed in Life...

{Who am í kidding? í'd settle for that now :yum:}

No, wait, there's more. A whole book of these nightmare visions of Moz. This 'artist' makes Henry Darger look like Caravaggio ~

í especially love the "November Spawned A Monster" 'piece', wherein they seem to have taken it quite literally?

í am off for a bleach eyewash...

Way to ruin my day. Thanks A LOT, joe.

Way to ruin my day. Thanks A LOT, joe.

Ah sorry about that.

í can highly recommend the bleach eyewash, combined with a wee touch of Lysergic acid diethylamide. Available as a BOGOF at Boots. Gets the stain right out.

By way of apology and recompense, please feel free to immediately insert some prime '85 goodness. A standard old classic, for sure, but posted just yesterday, in full, in shimmering Betamax, by the wizard ScottishTeeVee on YouTube ~

It almost makes me feel proud to be Scotch. Almost...

Ah sorry about that.

í can highly recommend the bleach eyewash, combined with a wee touch of Lysergic acid diethylamide. Available as a BOGOF at Boots. Gets the stain right out.

By way of apology and recompense, please feel free to immediately insert some prime '85 goodness. A standard old classic, for sure, but posted just yesterday, in full, in shimmering Betamax, by the wizard ScottishTeeVee on YouTube ~

Always I do forgive you.

And...

PenPalScottish.jpg

Last edited:
Ah sorry about that.

Margi giving some sweet background. Morrissey was "game and friendly" 💘

Renaissance painting or Morrissey show?

Screenshot_20210410-230022~2.png

Central fodder perhaps?
FWD.

Meanwhile, Adam's leak gets a play:
Screenshot_20210410-231638~2.png

Now on to an introduction to a video shared 8 years ago:

Screenshot_20210411-011356~2.png

Morrissey unusually diplomatic... :lbf:

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom