Strange/unexpected Moz references?

I was thinking about the photo-shoot of Morrissey with the dummies (photographer Renaud Monfourny) as used for the "Satellite of Love" sleeve, and wondered whether the location for the shoot was Rootstein's factory in Kensington, London. Anyway, Google led me to the interesting article below where Renaud's photograph appears as a screen-saver. Quiet neat really.

http://zandlicious.com/a-day-in-the-life-ofmaster-michael-quinn-creator-and-designer-extraordinaire/

Great little website/blog. An entertaining find.

Was browsing tru old richey Edwards pics
Is that our charming man in the background
image.jpg

Thank you very much for the heads up.
I wonder what makes her to be on TV tonight.

*edit*
Nancy's interview is also featured BBC London News.

Last edited:
Re: Extremely slight Moz content

Bets on how long it takes Aztec to write his Moz Nancy fan fiction in this thread?

Re: Extremely slight Moz content

Bets on how long it takes Aztec to write his Moz Nancy fan fiction in this thread?

I wonder who's feeding the cat back in Malibu?

Not sure if anyone mentioned this anywhere on here, but Morrissey was a "question" on Jeopardy (US edition) a few weeks ago. The "answer" was something along the lines of "This former lead singer of The Smiths performed as part of the inaugural Coachella music festival in 1999."

Somebody got it correct - "Who is Morrissey."

20 seconds in.

IDK if that's been posted before but seeing it made me cringe slightly, so I thought I should share it here. That's just one cliche too many, you know?

Last edited by a moderator:

20 seconds in.

IDK if that's been posted before but seeing it made me cringe slightly, so I thought I should share it here. That's just one cliche too many, you know?

Grrrrrrrrrrross. :sick: Good spot though!

I stopped watching at 23 seconds in. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey and the Smiths were mentioned by EU Commissioner Frans Timmermans on his fb-page.

"Remember The Smiths? One of the greatest bands of the '80's. And Morrissey is just phenomenal. Earlier I spoke to a friend from those days and The Smiths miraculously came to mind. Well: enjoy!"

And he posted a vid of There Is a Light. How cool is that? :guitar:

Peter Kay's new BBC1 comedy Car Share, which is quite amusing featured him singing along to Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want whilst driving.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom