Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Take your ‘rainbows of hope’ and shove ‘em where the sun don’t shine (so short circuiting the prism effect responsible for the former). You f***ing drips.

Morrissey seems to have a strong nationalistic spirit which is a good thing. He might put too much concern over Muslim ideology while not enough on Zionism. Overall Morrissey has been a good example of an artist standing strong in face of a globalist media agenda. Viva Moz

Hmm...a quite openly racist and neo-nazi blog (which appears to have little or no traffic) quite likes Morrissey, and a couple of posters think that's a good thing.

Then people wonder why he can hardly get himself arrested these days...

Most sexual abuse is carried out by heterosexual men. Fact.

That's not really accurate at all. For one, over 95% of the population is hetero so by your definition of hetero, would of course make up a higher total of cases. However, looking at the percentage of cases of identified homosexuals who have sexually abused with the total population of identified homosexuals and that percentage looks pretty high. Neither of this tells an accurate picture though because counting adult male pedophiles as hetero even when they are explicitly predators of young boys would be misrepresenting the statistics. Lastly, it's progressives involved with LGBT activities advocating pedophalia to be accepted on a more mainstream level

Hmm...a quite openly racist and neo-nazi blog (which appears to have little or no traffic) quite likes Morrissey, and a couple of posters think that's a good thing.

Then people wonder why he can hardly get himself arrested these days...

You seem to be visiting a different blog than me.

As liberals extend their net on culture, this will eventually be the norm. View attachment 56038
I believe, but don't know, that things like this are actually part of a propaganda campaign against equal rights. There probably are some pedophiles who think a few posters will make it okay to openly molest children but there are many more people who want to equate equality with pedophilia.
If you find one of these in your neighborhood it was probably placed there by a right wing bigot who is trying to say "This is what they really want," but the only place I've seen them is on the Internet. I don't imagine they last too long.
And as for gay = pedophile, which is what is attempting to be shown here, the LGBTQ movement can't even decide if the B or T are welcome so I don't expect a P to be added any time soon.
This gives you an irrational reason to hate gay people and nothing more. Most people know something about what childhood sexual abuse does to people and this is not going to be acceptable.
"Think of the children" shouldn't be an excuse for bigotry. Gay Rights means Equal Rights, and this can't be part of that because it ignores the rights of children not to be exposed to sexual abuse which seems really obvious.

Equal rights are a load of Bollox. Since when has everything been equal Karl? Is a pint of water equal to a gallon? Is a pub singer equal to Morrissey? Woke is on the way out. The Real Right has come to deal with the liberal paedophiles. Paedophilia is leftist. We aim to hang 'em.

You seem to be visiting a different blog than me.

Their 'About' page literally says "we aim to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children through satirical journalism".

Seems fair to say it's "a quite openly racist and neo-nazi blog"...

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom