Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Have they noticed he still denounces Britain all the time?

They would get more Nationalism out of Roger Daltrey.

Exactly, it's the Red Mongs who call the right Vile. So why not own the term? Why not own all their hate terms of the J left? No one is intimidated by cultural Marxist Weaponised words anymore. Your Bolshevik days are numbered. The Red Flag is going to fall. Vile is coming for Vice.

Nice legacy, jackass. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

67091377_10219793361768573_9071856869236015104_n.jpg

I mean - this is an openly, unashamedly white-supremacist site banging the drum for Morrissey. Fact.

I had a quick check earlier, and on the upside it seems to be just one neo-nazi guy; not only does 'Vile Media' not have a wiki page, but they don't own their own name - a games producer does! Looks like it's just a guy in his bedroom.

Similarly, I Googled "Britnat music scene", and it doesn't exist elsewhere on the internet.

Sad times when a poster on here thinks a weird guy very slightly praising Morrissey on a blog nobody reads, is evidence that he's a "hero" to a music movement that doesn't exist...

I reckon blikey of course the California Son hates Brittin. The dude is an Irish-American Catholic. Wake the f*** up loonies c***y tossey twat inn nn nn nn nn nnnnn nnn nnnn n n it.

Equal rights are a load of Bollox. Since when has everything been equal Karl? Is a pint of water equal to a gallon? Is a pub singer equal to Morrissey? Woke is on the way out. The Real Right has come to deal with the liberal paedophiles. Paedophilia is leftist. We aim to hang 'em.
Keep gathering in the streets! Right Unite! March a million strong and let your voice be heard!

(meanwhile, I'll be over here at home watching the death toll climb)

Their 'About' page literally says "we aim to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children through satirical journalism".

Seems fair to say it's "a quite openly racist and neo-nazi blog"...
Haven't checked the website, I disagree with championing "whiteness" as that's a stupid classification. Should be more specific ie Celtic, Scandinavian or English, German, whatever. Still even as "whiteness" there's nothing inherently wrong with wanting to protect your tribe. How many famous blacks speak in terms that could be deemed "black supremacy" yet nobody cares. Unless he's promoting superiority or hatred of another race then I won't judge him as such

Haven't checked the website, I disagree with championing "whiteness" as that's a stupid classification. Should be more specific ie Celtic, Scandinavian or English, German, whatever. Still even as "whiteness" there's nothing inherently wrong with wanting to protect your tribe. How many famous blacks speak in terms that could be deemed "black supremacy" yet nobody cares. Unless he's promoting superiority or hatred of another race then I won't judge him as such

There's very much two distinct classes of Morrissey fan on this site, aren't there?
The fan who regrets that the world now either ignores or mocks him, but thinks he's brought it on himself
...and the fans who like him more this past couple of years, and who think it's the rest of the world who have gone mad.

Their 'About' page literally says "we aim to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children through satirical journalism".

Seems fair to say it's "a quite openly racist and neo-nazi blog"...

That's a bit like saying all supporters of Marxism are murdering communist bastards.

That's a bit like saying all supporters of Marxism are murdering communist bastards.

Well - no; it's not like that at all, is it?

To get back to sanity, does anybody have any points about whether this guy slightly praising Morrissey is actually a positive?

It looks like yet another example of why he's persona non grata.

There's very much two distinct classes of Morrissey fan on this site, aren't there?
The fan who regrets that the world now either ignores or mocks him, but thinks he's brought it on himself
...and the fans who like him more this past couple of years, and who think it's the rest of the world who have gone mad.

So you're saying his fans are either cucks or legends

That's not really accurate at all. For one, over 95% of the population is hetero so by your definition of hetero, would of course make up a higher total of cases. However, looking at the percentage of cases of identified homosexuals who have sexually abused with the total population of identified homosexuals and that percentage looks pretty high. Neither of this tells an accurate picture though because counting adult male pedophiles as hetero even when they are explicitly predators of young boys would be misrepresenting the statistics. Lastly, it's progressives involved with LGBT activities advocating pedophalia to be accepted on a more mainstream level

You're just wrong. There are opinions and there are facts. The vast majority of all types of sexual abuse - on children or on adults - is carried out by heterosexual men. That's just a statistical fact. If you think gay men are a threat you're barking up the wrong sexuality.

You're just wrong. There are opinions and there are facts. The vast majority of all types of sexual abuse - on children or on adults - is carried out by heterosexual men. That's just a statistical fact. If you think gay men are a threat you're barking up the wrong sexuality.

You clearly didn't read my post and child sexual trauma is high in the queer community. Pedophilia is evil and it isn't traditional people pushing to make that shit mainstream
I know the truth hurts @Gaylord Deepstar

Last edited:
Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom