Strange/unexpected Moz references?

í wonder why Tench St remained pristine {other than attenant stains & craquelure}? Did nobody think to bring a ladder? Or a very lanky pal?

My Moz man at Vintage Wall deemed it Victorian {or later replacement} street wear. Certainly looks many decades older than even the '66 Sidney Reardon Street, let alone the more recent signs, judging by material & font.

This time last week, who could have imagined í would be discussing the minutiae of Victorain street decor...

Finally got round to ordering the posters today, will post pics when they arrive.

Cheers.
Unearthed my original '91 official XL poster, which is in quite good nick actually, but it has a big MORRISSEY down the right side of the poster. It's nice and that {Cheltenham Bold!} but í prefer my images pure & untouched by text.

Screenshot_20210325-122527~2.png

I'm starting to think there's a random shirt algorithm being used to make these.
FWD.

In case anyone is into sewing...

Scrolling on tiktok today in my home office and came across an unexpected Morrissey impression - quite nice to see in this context really!

Harmony Koríne, one-time wunder-kinda film director, in an very interesting interview, on some highly interesting pharmaceuticals, in some pretty interesting apparel {via Chloë?}; from the year 2000/1984 ~

That kid needs some good Vicks up his nose...

20210327_141009.jpg

(Saw the same picture floating around on Twitter yesterday, maybe that was the 'inspiration' behind it...?)

Loving the juxtaposition of "Men's Liberation" and "The Murderer's Who's Who" :unsure:

I've always liked the notion that he's as obsessed with true crime as I. Makes me feel less loopy, I suppose (completely irrational, I know).

He once rambled on about serial killers, and the rant culminated in him saying that "the idea of Jack The Ripper actually being a determined and excitable lesbian would take the glamour out of the working man's daily read" and I think about that a lot.

Bland, random article that focuses on fashion, calls The Smiths' style "plain, off-the-cuff and completely common" 🤨 and picks a knitted polo shirt as the only Morrissey attire worth copying...?

The quoted interview originally appeared in an issue of Hot Press (May 1984), which had Morrissey wearing one of the most extraordinary and fabulous blouses of his Smiths days on the cover...

Bland, random article that focuses on fashion, calls The Smiths' style "plain, off-the-cuff and completely common" 🤨 and picks a knitted polo shirt as the only Morrissey attire worth copying...?

The quoted interview originally appeared in an issue of Hot Press (May 1984), which had Morrissey wearing one of the most extraordinary and fabulous blouses of his Smiths days on the cover...

I suppose she would have to admit that he didn't dress like kitchen sink normcore that often if she strayed any further.

4edadeda07dd3763daea05a2c276a603.gif

I suppose she would have to admit that he didn't dress like kitchen sink normcore that often if she strayed any further.

View attachment 70138

YEAH

And then she wouldn't be able to pigeon-hole him so neatly.
And we can't have that.

TheBoyWithTheThorn.gif

Last edited:
Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom