Strangeways glasgow

well thanks to everyone that came it was packed , it was fun and i personally had a great night

the photos will be up on the facebook page , http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_168823293142843&ap=1

it was lovely meeting , Nats and seeing Mr Chivas again (this time sober)

not long till we announce the ticket sales for the next one x

thanks to eeryone that came

It was lovely to meet Nat, Grim and Stephen, and others who's name's I didn't catch - Thanks to Bob, Carlo, Jen, and Gary for their hard work.

Last edited:
Is there ever one of these nights in Edinburgh? Much easier to get there and crash on a mates sofa than getting to Glasgow. I saw the Smyths in Edinburgh last year and had a great time with all the fellow fans in attendance.

Is there ever one of these nights in Edinburgh? Much easier to get there and crash on a mates sofa than getting to Glasgow. I saw the Smyths in Edinburgh last year and had a great time with all the fellow fans in attendance.

I remember seeing some threads of Smiths / Morrissey night in Edinburgh, but it seems it had been stopped for some reason.

I remember seeing some threads of Smiths / Morrissey night in Edinburgh, but it seems it had been stopped for some reason.

I'll keep a look out. There is a "Madchester" night each month that is usually good for a few Moz tunes, with the added benefit of some Stone Roses and Oasis.
Great times.
But a Morrissey/Smiths based night would be good too.

Was lovely meeting you all too! :blushing:
Fab night, good venue too - Mr Ross seemed to enjoy having us there!

xxx

*waits patiently for Junes tickets to go on sale tomorrow*

Brilliant night with great atmosphere Mr Vivabob. It was so nice to meet many cheery and friendly folk there.
Can't wait till the next one:thumb:

I'll keep a look out. There is a "Madchester" night each month that is usually good for a few Moz tunes, with the added benefit of some Stone Roses and Oasis.
Great times.
But a Morrissey/Smiths based night would be good too.

As far as i know there haven't been any Morrissey nights in Edinburgh since he played at the Playhouse.

It was lovely to meet Nat, Grim and Stephen, and others who's name's I didn't catch - Thanks to Bob, Carlo, Jen, and Gary for their hard work.

well done to you for some nifty DJing and playing still ill for the third time

watch this space we had lots of friends over for the first one and i suspect the second so we may return the favour for the third ... unless we can sort out our special guest

it did stop , the last night as S&TH says was after the playhouse gig

Was lovely meeting you all too! :blushing:
Fab night, good venue too - Mr Ross seemed to enjoy having us there!

xxx

*waits patiently for Junes tickets to go on sale tomorrow*

he loved it , he was so into the idea and has been very supportive

Brilliant night with great atmosphere Mr Vivabob. It was so nice to meet many cheery and friendly folk there.
Can't wait till the next one:thumb:

thanks , im told we have your brolly and scarf :thumb:

Ok guys after the fantastic night that was last friday , we announce the next Strangeways ... june the 18th again at the Black Sparrow - tickets go on sale at 9am on 08/02/2011 , as the last one sold out fast i advise swiftness

StrangewaysposterJune2011.jpg

Sadly I don't think we'll make it up for this one, it's right in the middle of my exams :p: If you can talk Anthony into going up without me then you can have half of us. I'll be sad to miss it xx

Back
Top Bottom