"Studio in Session" recorded in July 2011 in-flight, on Canadian Super Channel

Yup! I've heard of it, it's called "Studio in Session". I made a thread about it a few months ago but apparently nobody knew anything, there was only one reply and then it was forgotten forever. It's available to watch a few places online if you have a subscription to a certain cable channel in Canada.

54498434.jpg

There's a link to watch it online here. And another one here and here. I've been hoping somebody would come around who could watch it and perhaps post it online for everyone to see, but nobody has yet... maybe this time there'll be some luck. I'm interested in seeing it, anyway.

Thanks for the info! I was wondering what he'd play on it.

You should tell that to Morrissey, he has the knack of generalizing a whole nation by something like seal hunting, everyone gets shit for something that happens in there country.
he doesn't say one word about the cruelty that happens to animals in Mexico, nothing but nice words, oh no,doesn't want to upset Mexicans does he now. but everywhere else he'd say anything, bit of a fascist.
It seems he doesnt really care about the animals that much seems he is selective in what he complains about, he just uses it for publicity seems like.

No need to tell him. He reads his site lock, stock and barrel. Hence the, "F- So- Low", shirts. Boycott seal made products if it means that much. Enough said.
Agreed that he can't afford to, " offend", mexicans. What, with the child- kidnapping rings, drug cartels, bull-fights, 40,000 murders on their boarder, killing of the Chiapas Indians by Mexican military. On and on we could go with that one. None of that matters a titter to him. "Money Changes Everything" Absolutely!

Don't they sell children for sex in Jakarta and kill sharks and dolphins in Japan? I think as a Canadian morrissey doesn't really like to play here. Either way his music is way more important to me rather than his beliefs or possible publicity schemes. He really hasn't changed but I like him for who be is not who I want him to be. Lastly, most Canadians are against the seal hunt, I have written my MP, the prime minister as well as Barack Obama to ask him to ask our prime minister. We are trying to end it

are you from canada? - can you watch/upload the tv programme for us?

Could somebody post a link or to the stream of this. I should be able to capture it if I can access the stream. Thx

I'm sorry for my bad english but I've been trying very hard and then when I got the last step, they ask for a cellphone number. You'll need to be a Roger's member or something like that. The video will be available until 03/31. It's very sad.

Sorry I don't have the equipment/technology to upload this anywhere, but just finished watching this on super channel on demand here in Canada.

The band are set up in temple lane studio, a small and apparently hot studio (at one point someone is fanning Morrissey with a towel to keep him cool).

They perform "kids a looker" then the show cuts to Foster the people and another band / performer called Alice Gold for a song each, then cuts back to Moz who performs "Scandinavia" then "action is my middle name".

Show cuts away to foster then Alice then foster once more, then back To Moz for "people are the same everywhere"

There is minimal talking between tracks between Morrissey and the producer just asking if he's ready for the next song, and for his thoughts on how he thought the song sounded afterwards.

There is a funny joke at the end of the show where the producer asks Morrissey if he wants to hit the gong (metal drum) which is to be recorded, and Morrissey has a funny response (I don't want to spoil the joke).

Morrissey is wearing a blue dress shirt with white dots, and the band are all wearing red t shirts (in case people care about this sort of thing).

The songs sounded almost identical to how they were performed in concert last year (I was lucky enough to see Morrissey in both Dublin and Las Vegas in 2011) although there was a synth sound in people are the same that I didn't recognize.

I hope this little review helps, and I'm going to check with other more techie people at work to see if I can get someone to upload this for you.

I unfortunately don't have access to this from my cable company, but if I could or do I will load it here. And yes I am from canada

Could somebody post a link or to the stream of this. I should be able to capture it if I can access the stream. Thx
yes please can somebody forward the link (bedore it expires on friday

that Rogers on Demand link gets you to a page, but since I ain't in Canada I can't watch

IF YOU CAN... please capture the stream someone...

On a MAC, goto

Window > Activity > find the biggest file that's download in the right hand colmn, hold down your ALT (or Option) button and double click the file.

It should d/load into your computer

they do not work in asia too. :(

Thank you for posting these links, unfortunately they do not work here in the U.S..

Can anyone else have a go with it, maybe download and post?

I remember Boz posting they were in a basement with Visconti last summer. Can't wait to see this.

Sorry I don't have the equipment/technology to upload this anywhere, but just finished watching this on super channel on demand here in Canada.

The band are set up in temple lane studio, a small and apparently hot studio (at one point someone is fanning Morrissey with a towel to keep him cool).

They perform "kids a looker" then the show cuts to Foster the people and another band / performer called Alice Gold for a song each, then cuts back to Moz who performs "Scandinavia" then "action is my middle name".

Show cuts away to foster then Alice then foster once more, then back To Moz for "people are the same everywhere"

There is minimal talking between tracks between Morrissey and the producer just asking if he's ready for the next song, and for his thoughts on how he thought the song sounded afterwards.

There is a funny joke at the end of the show where the producer asks Morrissey if he wants to hit the gong (metal drum) which is to be recorded, and Morrissey has a funny response (I don't want to spoil the joke).

Morrissey is wearing a blue dress shirt with white dots, and the band are all wearing red t shirts (in case people care about this sort of thing).

The songs sounded almost identical to how they were performed in concert last year (I was lucky enough to see Morrissey in both Dublin and Las Vegas in 2011) although there was a synth sound in people are the same that I didn't recognize.

I hope this little review helps, and I'm going to check with other more techie people at work to see if I can get someone to upload this for you.

I enjoyed that a lot depmode, thank you very much. : )

i would like to hear it as it seems to be not likely to appear.please.

Hmm..

Still nada on this guys?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom