Suede ~ Camden Falcon, 2nd of August 1991 {VHS}

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
Is this raro? Just found it on YouTube to-day. Thank You Tony.

Either way, it's quite...redolent.

{To-day's second best video from 1991}

Last edited:
I enjoyed it. Been listening to a lot of suede since the weather turned warm

Suede were a god awful band that somehow became beautiful like a butterfly.
Suedepantz would have been a great name for them, would have made sense too given the way Brett wiggled his 'orse in his trademark dance!

i was a big suede fan a long time ago,brett is a great frontman,the band responsible for britpop,no it wasnt blur or oasis,the term came from brett anderson wearing a union jack jumper on the cover of a magazine and a clever clogs journo came up with the term britpop.

Holy shit this is awesome

It's pretty sweet, in a f***ed up kind of way. í love the distortion on the audio. It seems like a pretty close copy of the original VHS, not like a 5th generation dub. í'm not up-to the-minute on Suedeology so í assumed it was old gold, but don't think it is.

It's pretty sweet, in a f***ed up kind of way. í love the distortion on the audio. It seems like a pretty close copy of the original VHS, not like a 5th generation dub. í'm not up-to the-minute on Suedeology so í assumed it was old gold, but don't think it is.

I've never seen it before so it's new to me. And yes the sound is crap but it has Justine! I don't even want to think about how many time I watched Love And Poison when I was 17.

I totally understand now how Suede became complete when Justine left. It's not justified to have two guitars and can't even hear her playing anything significant.

i was a big suede fan a long time ago,brett is a great frontman,the band responsible for britpop,no it wasnt blur or oasis,the term came from brett anderson wearing a union jack jumper on the cover of a magazine and a clever clogs journo came up with the term britpop.
No he didnt. Select magazine stuck a Union Jack behind him on the front cover. He wanted and wants absolutely nothing to do with the flag.

No he didnt. Select magazine stuck a Union Jack behind him on the front cover. He wanted and wants absolutely nothing to do with the flag.
wants, make it sound as if you know him.if you dont know him then how would you know what he wants.

Back
Top Bottom