Suedehead Mael Mix Promo Cd

Shame it is £50!

Also that is a different version (cover wise) to the one previously sold on fleabay. Two promos for a limited edition 10", sounds a bit fishy to me :squiffy: But then perhaps I'm just becoming more paranoid in my old age?

Shame it is £50!

Also that is a different version (cover wise) to the one previously sold on fleabay. Two promos for a limited edition 10", sounds a bit fishy to me :squiffy: But then perhaps I'm just becoming more paranoid in my old age?

My thoughts exactly. But as long as suckers keep buying them, sleazes will keep making them. You don't have to look very hard to figure out what the rabid collectors want.

I'm not sure this is legit.

I did not buy it as far too expensive for me. I suppose only time will tell if this is a fake or not...
Cheers Moz

Shame it is £50!

I'd echo these thoughts - treat these with a long stick

Dave

I'm also inclined to think they're fakes - and I highly suspect that it's the same seller offering them from two different accounts. If you look at their style of usernames, their phrasing, even their pictures; there are certainly similarities. Not to mention that the item itself has never been seen before now (and it's a strange thing to exist in the first place), and the second seller only started their listing after the initial two sold. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is the notorious "Mr./Miss Jones", since it's come to light that they're active again. I'd definitely steer clear, and if anybody here has already bought one, check your Paypal invoice to see who your payment actually went to, name-wise... :(

Shame it is £50!

Well, i haven't seen the 'previously sold' one but i noticed that when the front and rear pictures of the 10" were shown on the main page of this website, there was a 'promotional copy not for sale' sticker on the flipside, too, hiding the barcode (http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/726-Suedehead-(Mael-Mix)-released-(UK-April-21-2012)).

As this item was released as a digital download, too, the idea of a promo cd isn't too far away. And it *looks like* the 'white' Major Minor promos we had for 'Glamouous Glue' (which i discovered very very late - and still look for), 'Bona Drag', and 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' - which are all not difficult to fake...

Back
Top Bottom