Suggest possible support acts for upcoming Morrissey tour

Sack. They were the best opening group on all of his solo tours from 99-now. Not to mention: Sack rocks!!!

This time last week they got together in their original line-up for a special gig in The Button Factory, Dublin. Plenty of devoted fans showed up for Sack. Their sound is as powerful, and their antics are as dramatic, as ever.

David Bowie.

Wait, wait! I know, David should open, ok? Then when he's about to finish, he can start to fade and Morrissey's musicians can start coming in and Morrissey would start his set while David fades, and... Genius.

turbonegro...ahhh..what a show .what a band..the songtitles the lyrics..gold:p

saw them 1998 and 2003 and once more I dont remember when
but since support acts are more likely to be relatively unknown bands..not a chance..

Last edited:
Ah, so this is what Turbonegro look like. Heard a lot of them, never heard or saw them though. I would really like to hear the Smoking Popes in concert. What I have seen and heard of Doll & The Kicks reminded me too much of Mia so that I'd rather see Mia than their clone band from the UK, but actually I don't want to hear either, I want to hear the Smoking Popes.
you mean the german band mia not the indian M.I.A? right?
i dont like the german mia band much im afraid:o
But M.I.A. I looove

you mean the german band mia not the indian M.I.A? right?
i dont like the german mia band much im afraid:o
But M.I.A. I looove

m.i.a isn't indian. she was born in england but her family is from sri lanka.that is if you're talking about the m.i.a who did that song paper planes and not some third m.i.a who actually is/are from india.

m.i.a isn't indian. she was born in england but her family is from sri lanka.
oops yes sri lanka..of course :o i have read her agenda quite often (its also mentioned in almost every interview like the fact her father being a member of the tamil tigers) ..so i knew always she came from sri lanka and has lived in the Uk after that...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom