Sunday Sport run "Looking like Morrissey is MURDER!" story

It's a made up story. Clearly fake, which that publication is known for doing. Can you explain why you find it offensive, please?

P.

Brian Ford is one of our finest slaughter men how ever I will admit that even though Brian is a dead ringer for Morrissey I do think someone has got carried away with the air brush in the picture.

Benny-the-Butcher

Re:

You could identify where the photo was taken??? What do you do for a living???

Re:

You could identify where the photo was taken??? What do you do for a living???

It looks like it was taken in the lamb cold store to me, I can't believe people like you don't know what their lamb chops look like before they appear on the plate. Guess you've never been in an abattoir then ? What did you think it was hanging there ? Chicken Mcnuggets or a bunch of sausages !
Are you the kind of person who goes in the pound shop and asks how much things are ?

Benny-the-Butcher

Jake the Stripper ....... GET OVER YOURSELF !! It got you looking and talking about the story so mission accomplished for the Sunday Sport. We have something simular in the U.S. called the Midnight Star . Goodness the crazy stories it churned out.

Thanks to Benny-the Butcher for giving more incite into this look-a-like (Brian) fellow. :)

It's a made up story. Clearly fake, which that publication is known for doing. Can you explain why you find it offensive, please?

Dude, are you serious!? A pic of a bloodied Moz smirking over dead animal carcasses, in an article calling him a whining tw*t... Yeah, sooo funny. I suppose if someone printed a 'joke' pic of you molesting kids then we could all just have a laugh, but if you were to object then, well, you just don't understand irony I guess. The fact that you find this so hilarious, and moderate a Morrissey fan site, just proves that something is horribly wrong here. And how all the trolls come out for blood whenever someone takes a jab at the man. Pathetic.

Jake the Stripper ....... GET OVER YOURSELF !! It got you looking and talking about the story so mission accomplished for the Sunday Sport. We have something simular in the U.S. called the Midnight Star . Goodness the crazy stories it churned out.

Thanks to Benny-the Butcher for giving more incite into this look-a-like (Brian) fellow. :)

Its a pleasure Guernie I spoke to Brian yesterday he's enjoying his new found fame for now (until the nutters from P E T A turn up, he's heavily insured though).
The Midnight Star sounds good will try and have a look.

Benny-the-Butcher

Obviously the pic is fake (Morrissey's head photoshopped in) but maybe there really is a Brian that looks like Morrissey. I don't know, just a possibility. However if there is, then why not include a pic of him in the article?

Everyone gets the irony; it isn't subtle or clever in any way, and the reason that this is so offensive has little to do with Morrissey. I check this site for information about an artist who is very dear to my heart, then I click on a story link and see a photo of slaughtered animals thrust in my face. Set aside the obvioius hatred that some posters (and moderators) have for Morrissey and consider what this imagery does to anyone who is a vegetarian or an animal advocate. You may not share the same philosophies, but it would be common decency to just consider how this photo might impact others. It would seem that the desire to discredit Morrissey outweighs any sense of compassion toward your fellow human beings, and if you find a man standing next to dozens of brutally murdered creatures makes you laugh, then I would question your very disturbing sense of humor.

lynnda

P.

Stop pretending to be mentally retarded. You're an intelligent adult.

You're asking somebody to explain why they find oranges orange. The whole point of the 'article' is to be offensive. It is hate speech disguised as a joke. As you know.

Stop pretending to be mentally retarded. You're an intelligent adult.

You're asking somebody to explain why they find oranges orange. The whole point of the 'article' is to be offensive. It is hate speech disguised as a joke. As you know.

Oh f*** off you dullard. If you lived in the UK, you'd know about this publication. Stop trying to be oh-so righteous, the article was a JOKE. Do you understand?

P.

Oh f*** off you dullard. If you lived in the UK, you'd know about this publication. Stop trying to be oh-so righteous, the article was a JOKE. Do you understand?

P.

Let's hope that it's just an innocent joke with no hateful motive! That's a possibility. Not a very realistic one, though.

P.

You should ease up a bit, Skinny. I think the article would have been funnier without the photo. I remember Viz and a comic strip caricature is not the same as a graphic photo. Amazed to see Viz is still around. Anyways in my opinion the Sunday Sport article is so ridiculous it shouldn't really offend anyone, and although I don't like it they did a good job photoshopping Moz's head onto that guy.

Then we're agreed. I'll lighten up if people see this for the spoof it is.

And...relax.

P.

Last edited:
We may know it's a spoof, but the average Sunday Sport reader may not be bright enough to realise this....

I think they buy it for the tits and wank lines, the stories, such as they are, are incidental. Long distance lonely lorry drivers, I'd say.

P.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom