Morrissey Central Super Bowl Ad (February 1, 2020)

unnamed-6_vyl7yg.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/super-bowl-ad

Monroe image first seen here:

Explanation behind PETA / Super Bowl ad issues:

https://headlines.peta.org/super-bowl-end-speciesism/

Regards,
FWD.

Wishing a terrorist attack on a crowd of revellers.

...and nobody calls this tiny little bitch out for it?

This is what a Morrissey fan looks like in 2020.

f***ing UGLY.
I think most Morrissey fans on this site just ignore trolls rather than feed into their delusions.

Turtle-boy with the incitement! I love your oomph!!!

Since Melvis can’t sell tickets or records, perhaps we can help. Let’s set up a pre-show match for all of those interested. Vegas, baby! It’ll be just the boost his career needs. We can get PETA to fire up another ad. We can get a protein-shake company on board. The carrot and barley boards will support. Kerrygold and Grey Goose are already shoe-ins for sponsorship. It’s the making of an event. ...the likes of which you’ve never seen!

I don’t want to get to far ahead of myself here but I think there may even be the possibility of getting a title event between Morrissey and one of the multitude of people he’s f***ed-over and pissed off in the last 30 years. The list is long. I’ll have to go through it. ...but he’s definitely punchable.

I’ll sign up to get in the ring with Turtle-boy, here. Any other match-ups we should be looking at?

I’ve presented a real opportunity here. Don’t let the fans down. Lol!
How about a fight between you and your shadow. You appear to be one of those polarised people who could be in a room by themselves and start a fight.

How about a fight between you and your shadow. You appear to be one of those polarised people who could be in a room by themselves and start a fight.
He’d even manage to lose that fight. I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed an ego stand on so little. That’s what makes him hilarious. The bigger the fool he looks, the more he celebrates.

Last edited by a moderator:
bruce lee was born in san Francisco so he never became an American,he obviously had dual nationality.

Actually, I researched this before I first posted and according to Google:

"Bruce Lee is after all ethnically Chinese and his first language was Cantonese. But he was born in San Francisco, raised in the British Crown Colony of Hong Kong, and became a US citizen at eighteen." So my apologies if I misunderstood this.

Actually, I researched this before I first posted and according to Google:

"Bruce Lee is after all ethnically Chinese and his first language was Cantonese. But he was born in San Francisco, raised in the British Crown Colony of Hong Kong, and became a US citizen at eighteen." So my apologies if I misunderstood this.

:rolleyes:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused:

Barnably is doing research:flamethrow:

he researched and found that Bruce Lee is the first person to have
been born in the US who did not become a US citizen at birth.:lbf:

Turtle-boy with the incitement! I love your oomph!!!

Since Melvis can’t sell tickets or records, perhaps we can help. Let’s set up a pre-show match for all of those interested. Vegas, baby! It’ll be just the boost his career needs. We can get PETA to fire up another ad. We can get a protein-shake company on board. The carrot and barley boards will support. Kerrygold and Grey Goose are already shoe-ins for sponsorship. It’s the making of an event. ...the likes of which you’ve never seen!

I don’t want to get to far ahead of myself here but I think there may even be the possibility of getting a title event between Morrissey and one of the multitude of people he’s f***ed-over and pissed off in the last 30 years. The list is long. I’ll have to go through it. ...but he’s definitely punchable.

I’ll sign up to get in the ring with Turtle-boy, here. Any other match-ups we should be looking at?

I’ve presented a real opportunity here. Don’t let the fans down. Lol!
Match ups could be many, as you’ve pointed out... maybe all the bitter bastards on here who have nothing better to do!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom