Swedish Max burgers making fun of Morrissey in commercial

A

Anonymous

I hadn't listened carefully before but the man in the Max commercial about plant based meats has this man named Steven which is not a swedish name at all who loves meat and his daughter has bought him a plant based meat burger without him knowing.

The female voice over says this in the commercial:

"Steven loves meat. He eats meat for breakfast and lunch and as snack and dinner and evening meal. But right now he is eating our new plant based meat Plant Beef that his daughter bought him. But he hasn't got a clue about that".

Say what you like but those swedish commercial bureaus have a sense of humour and I seem to be the first to have noticed this.

https://www.max.se/

well spotted,you could be right in them taking the piss,swedes,the only good thing to come out of Sweden is abba and Henrik Larsson.

well spotted,you could be right in them taking the piss,swedes,the only good thing to come out of Sweden is abba and Henrik Larsson.
But what about me?

LOL

I believe a Moz fan from the ironic generation of which I am part of came up with the name. Making fun of a situation where he is controversial and it is typical swedish humour of a certain generation to turn things around.

Very Killing-gänget (swedish comedy group). It reminded me of the Telia commercial a few years ago where the guy looks like a computer nerd and everyone at his job turns to him for support.

"This is Jonte. Every day Jonte gets asked about computer related things at work. That's because Jonte looks like someone who knows a lot about computers. But he doesn't. But a death metal shirt and steel specs and thin beard somehow shouts "I know servers". So if you look like Jonte book a personal technician from Telia instead or leave that Immersed in Blood shirt at home".

Most likely same bureau behind both.

I hadn't listened carefully before but the man in the Max commercial about plant based meats has this man named Steven which is not a swedish name at all who loves meat and his daughter has bought him a plant based meat burger without him knowing.

The female voice over says this in the commercial:

"Steven loves meat. He eats meat for breakfast and lunch and as snack and dinner and evening meal. But right now he is eating our new plant based meat Plant Beef that his daughter bought him. But he hasn't got a clue about that".

Say what you like but those swedish commercial bureaus have a sense of humour and I seem to be the first to have noticed this.

https://www.max.se/

I wrote this just before I went to bed so it starts a bit confusing.

But what about me?

LOL

I believe a Moz fan from the ironic generation of which I am part of came up with the name. Making fun of a situation where he is controversial and it is typical swedish humour of a certain generation to turn things around.

Very Killing-gänget (swedish comedy group). It reminded me of the Telia commercial a few years ago where the guy looks like a computer nerd and everyone at his job turns to him for support.

"This is Jonte. Every day Jonte gets asked about computer related things at work. That's because Jonte looks like someone who knows a lot about computers. But he doesn't. But a death metal shirt and steel specs and thin beard somehow shouts "I know servers". So if you look like Jonte book a personal technician from Telia instead or leave that Immersed in Blood shirt at home".

Most likely same bureau behind both.

And you obviously.henril Larsson,king of kings when he was at my team,legend.

Yeah he was amazing and his son isn't that bad either, Jordan.
I've not had my eyes on the hoops although they always win it seems but they failed in CL which was sad.

7E2248C4-A221-4221-B994-4BDE43AC4594.jpeg

It amuses me.
The best dialogue of all time and not only that little clip but the rest of the movie. I look forward to meeting with Maggie and Archie on Thursday in Solna north of Stockholm.

"Hello dear friends from Scotland how are you this evening?"

"Feck off c***".

"Oh that's really nice of you and this is Pilla my wife to be".

"Feck off poof".

"oh you have the best vocabulary I have heard since the gay priest on the Finland boat talked about his studies and private life".

"shut it".

Back
Top Bottom