Sweet and Tender Hooligans - San Antonio

treygar

all i ask of you...
I just read in a local mag that Sweet and Tender Hooligans will be playing at Jiggers in San Antonio on November 3rd.

Does Jose get on this board to confirm that this is them, or is it another band with perhaps the same name?

I know I have some Cali friends on here that know Jose so please someone contact to confirm.

Thanks in advance.

ATTENTION - all in San Antonio and surrounding area if this is the case it is time for us to get together and party!!

You know I'll be there rain or shine. Where is Jiggers? That sounds like a strip club... or maybe a club on West Ave JK!!! Can I bring chocolate bars??? ha ha ha.;)

I just read in a local mag that Sweet and Tender Hooligans will be playing at Jiggers in San Antonio on November 3rd.

Does Jose get on this board to confirm that this is them, or is it another band with perhaps the same name?

I know I have some Cali friends on here that know Jose so please someone contact to confirm.

Thanks in advance.

ATTENTION - all in San Antonio and surrounding area if this is the case it is time for us to get together and party!!

Ay yo everyone in central Texas - lets make this a get together for the people who didn't make all the cool shows on the second leg of this years tour and for those who did, like appleblonde, we can listen to their stories.

I finally get to meet and see the legend that is Jose Maldonado so I'm very excited.

Jay tell Jose he is in for a treat because some of us is turning nasty.

I'm bumping this for the last time.

San Antonio lurkers (since I think me and appleblonde know all the SAtowners on Solo) - come to this show tomorrow.

Just got off the phone with Jose (they are playing in Monterey tonight) and it will be a great event.

Look for the dorky guy with salt and pepper hair and the young blonde girl and say hello.

We will have a sign up list so we can organize more Central Texas Smiths and Morrissey events.

I said I was bumping this for the last times yesterday. I lied. It happens.

band to play around 10:30 pm for the rest of the night per the venue.

cover is 10 bucks I believe they said.

see you all there!!

Back
Top Bottom