Sydney - Vivid LIVE, Sydney Opera House Concert Hall (May 26, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Ganglord / Istanbul / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Speedway / Scandinavia / Will Never Marry / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / My Dearest Love / What She Said / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder / Smiler With Knife // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by crawleyrocket

Last edited:
Finally ... Will Never Marry

Last edited by a moderator:
sydney1_3.jpg

This pic is beautiful. Whoever thinks he's fat is ridiculous.

He sounds fine to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Mmmmmm !
The amount of comments is piss-poor

Benny-the-British-Butcher

You're either hard of hearing or without musical comprehension.

What Jesse was playing sounds atrocious.

You're either hard of hearing or without musical comprehension.

What Jesse was playing sounds atrocious.

you might just have to elaborate. do you mean the feedback noodle bit. hard to tell from such a short clip but it sounded like a transition as he of course wasn't singing. just curious about a more specific complaint

Crystal Geezer, Lyn Boorer has selfies up of her with a kangaroo. Your Quokka/Moz selfie just might happen.

The band looks like they're having a blast Down Under and the shows have been great so far. This all bodes well for the next leg.

Nice! Thanks for the info. :thumb:

Speedway:
Last parts of speedway after the blackout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNQm6ZFC6dA

Gustavo singing it in Spanish
Morrissey on Keyboard/tambourine
Boz on Drums
Matt on Guitar
Mando on Bass
Jesses on Guitar

- - - Updated - - -

Speedway:
Last parts of speedway after the blackout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNQm6ZFC6dA

Gustavo singing it in Spanish
Morrissey on Keyboard/tambourine
Boz on Drums
Matt on Guitar
Mando on Bass
Jesses on Guitar

Hi guys, due to a late cancellation I have 1 spare tkt for the Sunday show in Sydney. If any takers, pls send me a PM at earliest. Thank you.....

On the way to the Opera House - running late - spotting lots of obvious kindred spirits jumping on my train.

Don't start without us, Moz!

Can't wait for tonight... Alone, but in the front f***ing row.

* not actually late, but cutting it too fine for my liking

Last edited:
Not sure what to say... That begun (beforehand) as the worst Moz gig I've ever attended (long story re the front row)... But it ended as the greatest, and perhaps just one of those moments you never, ever, forget.

I will try and elaborate later, but right at the end, Morrisey reached out to me and took the note I had scribbled to him before leaving home tonight, pouring my little heart out. He started the gig with The Queen Is Dead.

I'm kind of walking on air. The strange thing is, I'm all alone.

Last edited:
Not sure what to say... That begun (beforehand) as the worst Moz gig I've ever attended (long story re the front row)... But it ended as the greatest, and perhaps just one of those moments you never, ever, forget.

I will try and elaborate later, but right at the end, Morrisey reached out to me and took the note I had scribbled to him before leaving home tonight, pouring my little heart out. He started the gig with The Queen Is Dead.

I'm kind of walking on air. The strange thing is, I'm all alone.

great to hear about the note. sound like something to never forget

I can't completely understand what he is saying? Why is the audience laughing? Can someone tell me what he is saying?

Maybe it's just me but I think for quite some time now Moz' voice doesn't sound confident when he is talking. It sounds rather hesitant and unsure and completely different to his singing voice. He looks comfortable when singing but not when he is talking.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom