Sydney - Vivid LIVE, Sydney Opera House Concert Hall (May 31, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / Speedway / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Istanbul / One Of Our Own / Yes, I Am Blind / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Smiler With Knife / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I’m Not A Man / Meat Is Murder / World Peace Is None Of Your Business // Now My Heart Is Full

setlist provided by @Intl_Playboy /Twitter. Link posted by an anonymous person

• Photo by sluytershobarttown / Instagram . Link posted by an anonymous person.

sydney4.jpg

Last edited:
Got Yes, I Am Blind and To Give (The Reason I Live) and One Of Our Own.

Closed with Now My Heart Is Full.

Smiler With Knife had an epic long piano intro.

Great end to the shows.

Last edited:
Anything else or a pretty short set? :)

Loved the intro to Saturday night's performance. "I hear there's a cyclone a comin' " Any such nuggets tonight?

Anything else or a pretty short set? :)

Loved the intro to Saturday night's performance. "I hear there's a cyclone a comin' " Any such nuggets tonight?

Lyric change in Y I A B. He sang "yes I am blind when it comes to cheese"

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Got Yes, I Am Blind and To Give (The Reason I Live) and One Of Our Own.

Closed with Now My Heart Is Full.

Smiler With Knife had an epic long piano intro.

Great end to the shows.

yes I am blind is one of his best songs. also good to hear the piano inrto for smiler which I think will help set the mood before the sparseness of that song. kinda like the silence before im not a man

Pretty similar setlist to other nights, no major surprises apart from what ryan mentioned.

Morrissey sounded great, perhaps the strongest of the 4 nights.

I did notice he had a little split and some bandaids on his left thumb.

He did give a very humbled thank you for the tour, seem very thankful for it all

Official rank of the tour for me
1- Saturday
2- Wednesday
3- Tuesday
4- Sunday

Whoever the girl was that yelled out and shut the encore down, a big f*** you to you is in order. When Moz finishes a 'Jesus' you've f***ed up. Not cool in my book.

Whoever the girl was that yelled out and shut the encore down, a big f*** you to you is in order. When Moz finishes a 'Jesus' you've f***ed up. Not cool in my book.

Good call, interrupting him during a speech.

I also feel as if Morrissey might have been a little over it by the end, after Meat is Murder, Jessie had a new guitar handed to him, but out of nowhere Morrissey said "goodbye" and walked off.

I thought it was a great show but thought the intro to Yes I Am Blind was East,West which was shock to say the least. His voice was great and I was happy to hear the new songs. No Smiths songs though apart from Meat which seems to have its own life now.

I thought it was a great show but thought the intro to Yes I Am Blind was East,West which was shock to say the least. His voice was great and I was happy to hear the new songs. No Smiths songs though apart from Meat which seems to have its own life now.

He played East west ?! Nooooooooooooooo dear god why was i not there. God i'm so depressed

The end was weird :( But otherwise a fab show.

Why did the girl scream "throw another shrimp on the barby!!!" That is no class. I thought Aborigines were mainly vegetarians. Anonymous-

Yes I am Blind was absolutely gorgeous! That was the god damn moment for me. And that Smiler With Knife piano intro was incredible!

First thing he said was "Everyday is Like Sydney!" The last thing he said was "It has been a real privilege to play these four nights at the Opera House..." I can't remember exactly the rest of it. I'm still too high from my magical Morrissey week i have just had. Does life get any better for a fan than this?

- - - Updated - - -

Good call, interrupting him during a speech.

I also feel as if Morrissey might have been a little over it by the end, after Meat is Murder, Jessie had a new guitar handed to him, but out of nowhere Morrissey said "goodbye" and walked off.

Yeah he said goodbye, walked off and then came back on for the encore. He wasn't over it at all. He smiled as he said it and quite a few of us laughed. It was meant as a joke.

Why was the end weird for some? Did anyone manage to record tonight or any of the nights? I took my camera along only to find out I took the wrong sd card - doh!

Oh and Brett if you happen to read this - thank you! I owe you big time :D

Strewth! I met Julia, I didn't know who she was at first but then I twigged when I saw her massive hooter so I got her to sign my arm so I can get it tattooed on Monday.

No worries

Rolf Donnovan

Now that the Sydney shows are over, does anybody think they fly straight to New Orleans?

Now that the Sydney shows are over, does anybody think they fly straight to New Orleans?

what, and hang around for days, waiting to be voodooed?!!- That's what I'd do.

I imagine they just fly to LA and recuperate poolside, as California slowly withers and Schwarzie watches the zombies advance...
You know, normal Night of the Comet jetlagged star stuff.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom