Sydney - Vivid LIVE, Sydney Opera House Concert Hall (May 31, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / Speedway / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Istanbul / One Of Our Own / Yes, I Am Blind / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Smiler With Knife / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I’m Not A Man / Meat Is Murder / World Peace Is None Of Your Business // Now My Heart Is Full

setlist provided by @Intl_Playboy /Twitter. Link posted by an anonymous person

• Photo by sluytershobarttown / Instagram . Link posted by an anonymous person.

sydney4.jpg

Last edited:
Good call, interrupting him during a speech.

Right. Because when Morrissey has a microphone hooked up to a PA system, there's just no way the audience would be able to hear him over one person in an audience...

"BrummieBoy" is in rehearsals for his own show, he's hardly likely to waste time *debating* the Corpsetarian/Cheesetarian Crank-Fraud of 33 years standing called "Morrissey" is he? Every journalist in the UK knows who BB is and if you think they'd be mad enough to take him on, you probably think Morrissey would also have the guts to go face-to-face with the Uber-Brummie BCFC Overlord. Ain't gonna happen...just as it didn't happen in 76 at Bogarts when BB told Lydon and McClaren to f*** off with their gormless Sub-Sabbath Sex Pistols riffs. Come to Brum, expect to get away with calling the Sabbath legions "hippies"? What did the fools do then? Erased the gig from the history books but silly little fan-boys like The Prefects were also there so it's all up on YouTube now. BB was working in the German Bier Kellar beneath, he was f***ing every single thing that moved so only popped in for a few songs to *rolleyes* at the mash-up remix of Richard Hell and the rest of the NYC real Year Zero. And, of course, Morrissey couldn't be bothered to jump a train from Piccadilly to Brum could he? Though he managed it to see Patti Smith at the Odeon, then slept on the train station platform..... believe that nonsense you'll believe anything. If BB doesn't fess up about THE WHOLE THING then some of us are gonna get nasty. If he thinks he can walk on stage on 9/11/2016 and do some Micheal Jackson/Bob Marley peace'n'love shit he's in for big trouble. He was acting all regal at Kilmainham as the usual suspects tried the meet'n'greet shit. I've had enough of it. If he doesn't release #VegAnarchyInTheUK and #WelcomeToTheGardenOfVegEireann straight off then it's all going to get messy. I've heard the demos, the new ones: mad Swedish techno shit. f*** that! Either he does the PunkProgRockabilly shit or he better not even dare.

He answered all this shit when he was on the planet. He's gone now and an even more insane iteration has materialised. I don't even know his/it's name, but it's not Sharon, I thought that was the sting in the tale, but it's not. We're off to Copenhagen tomorrow, missed the flight today after #PattiSmith #DogsOfDublin megahangover with Kevin Shields and the rest of those clowns, but it's all good. Is that enough of an answer? Not that I give a f***.

best
~The Anarchic Archivist
[white light-white heat-white noise: f*** Morrissey. f*** BrummieBoy]

- - - Updated - - -

Why are gigs by Morrissey allowed is a much more sensible question. Haven't there been enough of them over the last 3 decades? Longer than a Civil Service career. Give the man a gold watch and tell him to f*** off. Send this to #OffTopic Like I give a shit.

best
~The Anarchic Archivist
Dublin

- - - Updated - - -

LOLOLOL!

Go shit in your mouth :)

Yes please.
I'd love to hear it

I have front row footage and would love to synch some different audio to it

Actually have video of all four shows if anyone can share audio or video with me to edit it all together.

Such a great week !!!!

I'm currently on the road in regional Victoria for a couple of weeks until I get back to reliable fast internet. Can load them as Flac if want really good quality. It was an amazing week in Sydney

I'm currently on the road in regional Victoria for a couple of weeks until I get back to reliable fast internet. Can load them as Flac if want really good quality. It was an amazing week in Sydney

Best week ever!

Lyric change in Y I A B. He sang "yes I am blind when it comes to cheese"

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������
Yes and he's also blind to the $4.99 Wawa club sandwich next to his name advertising firefly festival.
Of course that's nothing compared to chickens in trucks driving past him on the way to the Perdue slaughterhouse/
But tax free shopping at the Christiana Mall for all his Gucci needs makes up for it all.

I've long given up on Morrissey reviews and it was great to read that Moz apparently feels the same way for the same reasons. I think he is spot on here. But of course he is not the only one with this destiny.

"For me personally, most album reviews tend to review me as a living entity - the actual songs or the singing or the musicianship is secondary compared to the writer's personal feelings towards .......my face. And, of course, my face rarely goes down well..."

Go shit in your mouth :)

Bogan Bitch in da Sydney House. I'm sure that kind of thing is available in certain back-rooms in King's Cross. We'll find out from Jan-Mar 2016 when we move to Oz to record.

best
BB
~The Anarchic Archivist 'posing as BillundBoy'

- - - Updated - - -

Best week ever!

Yet you had to have a tantrum and swear at BB! Not good!

best
BB

I've long given up on Morrissey reviews and it was great to read that Moz apparently feels the same way for the same reasons. I think he is spot on here. But of course he is not the only one with this destiny.

"For me personally, most album reviews tend to review me as a living entity - the actual songs or the singing or the musicianship is secondary compared to the writer's personal feelings towards .......my face. And, of course, my face rarely goes down well..."

oh im sure moz goes down very very well but yeah I agree. I haven't read many reviews where it didn't seem apparent that they were biased

[15 of 21] - Morrissey - Smiler With Knife (May 31, 2015 - Sydney Vivid)

Video 15 of 21 recorded. Includes piano intro and band introduction.

Last edited by a moderator:
"... ...and our supreme:rofl: overlord:rofl: boz boorer..." :rofl:

Many thanks for posting this. Love the piano intro. the song live is very powerful and moving for me every time.

[15 of 21] - Morrissey - Smiler With Knife (May 31, 2015 - Sydney Vivid)

Video 15 of 21 recorded. Includes piano intro and band introduction.

So how is Sydney looking these days after being re-sprayed with Steven's meat is murder stencils ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

So I recorded the whole gig - which vid would everyone like me to upload next?

So I recorded the whole gig - which vid would everyone like me to upload next?
Do you have a video of My Dearest Love from the first night? A lot of people (myself included) have been clamoring for some footage of that.

EDIT: I just saw your post in the Downloads subforum.....that's a tragedy. :(

Last edited:
Do you have a video of My Dearest Love from the first night? A lot of people (myself included) have been clamoring for some footage of that.

EDIT: I just saw your post in the Downloads subforum.....that's a tragedy. :(

Fear not, here it is in New Orleans -

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom