Sylvain Sylvain dies (January 13, 2021)

Rest in peace Sylvain Sylvain Mizrahi.

Official confirmation via FB:

Screenshot_20210115-021330~2.png

Very sad news.
FWD.

Now the topic of a Central post:

Last edited:
Are the Deathwatch eve off for the weekend? Nary a mention of Phil Spector’s passing.

And why should there be. ...
A very unpleasant man indeed, just look on google to see what he done to his children...

A very unpleasant man indeed, just look on google to see what he done to his children...
Typical response from a half-wit Melvis apologist. He was an “unpleasant man”? Your man-child crush is a miserable c*** but you’re always one of the first to defend him when he starts dripping the drivel.

What happened to separating the art from the artist, Clown-shoes?

Typical response from a half-wit Melvis apologist. He was an “unpleasant man”? Your man-child crush is a miserable c*** but you’re always one of the first to defend him when he starts dripping the drivel.

What happened to separating the art from the artist, Clown-shoes?
captain birdseyes love child strikes again

“Google it”, he says. I’d rather glean my facts from reliable, independent sources. I heard from someone who knows his

Phil Spector was one of the greatest, most groundbreaking producers in the history of rock ‘ roll! The negative stories perpetuated by the fake media were all taken out of context by left-wing proponents of cancel-culture. Phil was simply misunderstood. His conviction was a massive conspiracy, undertaken by fascists and revisionist cucks.

Locked up and left to die in a 4x8 cell because he knew too much. Nobody was more hard done-by than Harvey Phillip Spector. Not Trump and certainly not Morrissey.

Have you no compassion?

captain birdseyes love child strikes again
There were 40,000 people with f***-all to do in Banbury, twenty years ago. There are no armies there. No balls and no culture, save for your ripped-off version of Eccles cakes. The only logical reason you’d end up such a daft, bitter wee twat from Banbury - is if Gary Glitter got to you, Sunshine. ;)

There were 40,000 people with f***-all to do in Banbury, twenty years ago. There are no armies there. No balls and no culture, save for your ripped-off version of Eccles cakes. The only logical reason you’d end up such a daft, bitter wee twat from Banbury - is if Gary Glitter got to you, Sunshine. ;)
😂😂😂

He’s on fire tonight Banbury....
I’ve just got back from the shop with a load of sweets so they are taking centre stage at the moment,
Awwww.... Tiny-B, working on his wooden teeth. Did you grab enough to feed an army?

I’ve just got back from the shop with a load of sweets so they are taking centre stage at the moment,
Enjoy the humbugs and pips from Mr. Simm’s! Last time I was there, they had limited edition Brexit flavours, made from 100% English feces and tears.

50% off, with a Moz Army badge!

Nice one enjoy brother 👍 yes he is on it like a car bonnet tonight mate 😀 have you seen this book before ? Came on Sat really good, decent account of every Moz B side well worth a look pal

Attachments

• IMG_20210117_222250.jpg
    IMG_20210117_222250.jpg
    618.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20210117_222258.jpg
    IMG_20210117_222258.jpg
    826.5 KB · Views: 0
As unpleasant as you and the rest of the delusional Moz fan base.

No one will mourn you when you’re gone. No mention from Moz like the cow MelTorment.

what ever you say fish fingers
...says the Army of one.

Imagine someone from a tiny, piss-poor village who’s only claims to fame are dry-as-f*** oval cakes, plastic manufacturing, Kraft Dinner and Cheese-Whiz - calling me “fish-fingers”.

The dole-raping waste-cases of these tiny English towns spout the most nonsense, whilst having the least to offer anyone. They’re the Ass-f***, Idaho and Rube, Indiana of the UK.

At least they’ve removed themselves from the EU, so the rest of the world can move on, without all of their dead weight.

Fak Arf.

Nice one enjoy brother 👍 yes he is on it like a car bonnet tonight mate 😀 have you seen this book before ? Came on Sat really good, decent account of every Moz B side well worth a look pal
A book on Morrissey’s b-sides? Nobody’s reading a glorified fanzine about records that nobody ever bought, kiddo. Not even if it’s printed in large font, using a hick English that fits with your level of cognition and comprehension.

...and I think your boss is calling, no? They need a mop up at the Kraft factory. Seems there’s been a spill of the orange cheese sauce. They need someone with no self-esteem or future to come and deal with it. I see a promotion in your future.

Blessings, li’l tadger.

Am I the only one who thinks the Moz Central post was severely lacking? I highly doubt Moz would have such little to say about the death of a doll. Sam has let us down here.

Can’t really work out what it is??

Enjoy the humbugs and pips from Mr. Simm’s! Last time I was there, they had limited edition Brexit flavours, made from 100% English feces and tears.

50% off, with a Moz Army badge!
You laddie.... will be dealt with
In the morning....

You laddie.... will be dealt with
In the morning....
Will I, Tiny-B? Will you “deal with me”? ...or will you send the Banbury brigade? Hard to tell, with you daft, lippy, minuscule English rednecks. Why not pop in with your weak-ass comeback now? Late shift with your miniature mop and bucket? Hopped up on Mr. Simm’s sweets? ...or just too f***ing pea-brained to think of something that won’t make you look like the daft wee Melvis f*****r that you are?

Fak Arf, Sugar-tits.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom