Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

14254928790_08026bdac1_z.jpg

I don't advocate bulls killing picadors, but this painting hanging in my bedroom is rather important to me in the area of quiet revenge. It's a Picasso I attempted to copy. My strokes are sloppy and lazy compared to his. It was the most difficult painting I've done, took forever.

Horse = Horus

The Bull is the symbol of lunar female presence as indicated by the moon-shaped horns acting as crown. Bulls are female. Horus is male. This painting represents Horus being defeated by the oppressed, feminine Set. It's complicated to explain, but Horus is the bull fighter. Clap, clap.

It's all very the Father Who Must Be Killed. Not the REAL father, the dominate ghost who has f***ed up years and years of life.

Last edited:
Imagine...red is the woman riding a yellow man or pillow. Fixing 101. I set it up.

My dental hygienist pulled a morrissey and didn't show up...which is fine by me. I can catch the end of the game. :D

Vicar in a TO TO. I wanna see the end! Rose has collected enough in the canister! Do me this solid god!

Okay. What kind of game ends with nobody winning? :squiffy:

So today I set out to buy two tires. I had a quote for $240 at Tucker Tire for four tires, I decided I'd just get two for half that. My family's been using Tucker Tire for 30 years. SO on the way for funzies I stop at Sunland Tire to see what kind of quote they'd give. While waiting at the service desk forever, I stepped into the garage and for about a minute watched a deflated red balloon tied to a ball of twine sitting on a swivel stool. I decided to pull my camera out and take video since it has an American Beauty paper-in-the-wind quality to it, THAT'S when someone showed up.

Not the guy in the video but his coworker who stubbed out his cigarette on the side of a bookshelf before stepping behind the desk quoted "Buy 2 get 2 tires free" for $550, or just 2 tires for $370. I smiled politely and said I'd be back after I "moved some money around." :straightface: I drove straight to Tucker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. :rolleyes: You gotta work with what you're given. Love you big time, Kimmy. :D Following this cast, The Soup did a funny thing of pictures of Kanye looking sad and lost around Kim. He literally looks like he's thinking "Is this shit real?" in all the pics.
14456379505_cdfe631b30_z.jpg

14463064401_80b6d296c6_z.jpg

Sue got a new oriole feeder that's like a dream come true, but they're not eating the nectar we cook for them because the jelly and oranges on top are too enticing. THe feeder was FULL and it was placed out there Monday but the oranges were sucked dry and the jelly gone. Maybe they don't know there's good stuff underneath?

Hey! Don't laugh man, it gets the fans clean. :p Cleanliness is next to Raliness.

14466666715_7fc245d2bf_z.jpg

My dad's in one of those "I'll just be in the other room if you need me." moods. :straightface: Yikes. It took a nosedive, I think heartburn may be a factor, he's piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed.

Ray Ray, have fun with yer gyno. Jeremy left this in the laundry room next to a Dryer. (Say it like Elmer Fudd.) It's been fun babes but he's the one. :p

14287226589_6070bc2e17_z.jpg

number ---> no

four ---> vier ---> fear

t-seven ---> Steven

This week is going to be CRAZY BUSY, starting tonight. In sorta order

Going to a 70th Birthday party in Silverlake
Attending a funeral
Transporting my fear to a hotel and back to a train station
Visiting a lawyer
Dropping dog off at dad's
Taking mom to Vegas
Vegas
Mom
Vegas
Mom
Vegas
Mom all while worrying my sister is feeding kittens and Jerry okay
Impending insanity
Having to be back by 3:30 to go to a Doctor's appointment.

On Saturday if my brain hasn't exploded I will do nothing but stay in bed all day...until noah's birthday party that night. f*** the social engagements are all being crammed in one week.

Last edited:
Sooooo, nature is amazing. :cool:

I moved the cat and kittens into a bigger room since they were getting too big for under the sink. I thought I'd put out a clean white blanket for them all to lounge on in the corner where I know the dog liked to hide. This was about a half hour ago:

14295548779_5969620a93_z.jpg

She's moved the dark kittens to the dark carpet where they are camouflaged better and left the white ones on the white blanket.

14480906154_3a5a826946_z.jpg

14482118075_101b6a64a8_z.jpg

I don't like this at all, I want them to be together so the white ones don't get ignored. I should maybe just put them back under the sink. :squiffy:

When I hatched this plan I forgot SHE CAN MOVE THEM WHEREVER SHE WANTS! Lol.

UPDATE: As I was typing this downstairs I heard kitten's crying upstairs. I ran up and checked and the white ones figured out they were alone and she went and got them, they're all under the bed now. I think I'll just leave them there.

Last edited:
Two of them have their eyes open, the dark squirmy one she's grooming a lot and the white one who starts out in the pile and walks over to join her. Today and yesterday are the first day they started walking. The other five are still sleeping a lot. All seven can CRY!!!!!! if they sense they're alone. She's like an alchemist, she literally eats their poop and converts it to gold they can drink. She apparently will start teaching them to use a litter box at four weeks. They're at that stage were it's mesmerizing to watch them as they squirm and learn how to use their muscles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't my alley dogs piss on the corner, ground level like normal dogs? Now they're making me drag out the ladder and climb the roof.

14484209755_8cd4fe2053_z.jpg

"Prospero Black Kings Take Over!" is what this says.

Sooooooo, scratch the party in Silverlake. I thought it started at 7, it started at 3. :o

Plans today? Shelved. :D

Back
Top Bottom