Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

I don't mean to be rude but I reeeeeeeally want Joni Mitchell to PASS. She's draining my weird vibe sauce is a huge way, you wouldn't believe the shit I'm hearing in Bird, it's like a hellish nightmare fighting fighting fighting to die. It's dipping into my Amiebrain and freaking me out a little. She's a heavy soul to be sanctioned to Anubis. f***.

You owe me, Ra. Asshole.

Ahhhhhhhhdios.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the calendar that got me in Cal Poly. The panel said it was the strongest piece in my portfolio. Can you tell I heart Matisse?

17444551391_2b3a3aa9ed_b.jpg

Soooooooo I have this feeling that ZERO amount of people are paying attention or give a shit, but if you want to practice your zombie control and are in town and it matters, Em just announced she's coming for a sleepover on Sunday with G which is fine, but I thought I was going to go zen out to the muse on mother's day at the stop and that isn't going to happen if I'm hosting neglected mother's night.

Somebody call Skylarker, I really am a few posts away from quitting this and I don't think it's Joni Mitchell's Horcrux that is doing the talking, I want to make stuff and create, not sign for someone who really doesn't care.

plz dont

I was thinking about learning guitar. I also have a stalker. :squiffy:

What if talented rockstars are like stock options and the crazy fans that follow them are like investors following their stock like reading the NASDAQ every morning and I have a pre-investor who knows that when my company goes public it's gonna blow up and she'll be rich?

My company will never go public. I've been famous in past lives, it ain't worth it. Sorry babes.

Okay God, help me out.

As a housecleaner in a DROUGHT CITY, I gotta say the policy of "If It's Yellow, Let It Mellow. If It's Brown, Flush It Down" is really making my job particularly more disgusting so if you could make it rain and build some snowpack for us, that'd be great and I'd represent you like a champ. kthx.

Pro tip to my dumdum stalker. NOBODY goes door to door asking if they have studios available. Actually if they did, they'd go to all the doors in the ghetto neighborhood, not just one. People call. And they usually only call when there's an ad less than three days old on Craigslist. Nobody cold calls looking for apartments in the ghetto. You have to get into the mind of the person you're pretending to be, it's like you've never played Voltron in the backyard before. Also people looking for apartments don't gawk around looking for things to see looking like their on the way to 24 Hour Fitness. They just want to find shelter for their kids pretty much. Stay away. I'm running a real business here. Kthx.

I don't know if this helps but here goes in case there is someone following me and they read my posts.

My whole life...since I was a child...I have freaked people out by mentioning coincidental stuff they were thinking of or doing. I boggled the minds of teachers and the mothers and fathers of friends, I just "line up" for lack of a better word with whatever you may have been doing that I would have no prior knowledge of. This is not a new thing or something I work at, it's my day-to-day life.

That being said, if you see coincidental stuff that is freaking you out and you are following me, I assure you, it's coincidence. COIN. Money. Falling from the hanged-man's pocket. That's me EVERY DAY. So I do not intend to freak you out and the things I post and reminisce about are not linked to whatever is going on in your world. I'm literally a walking coincidence. I flip the coin into Nico. So not to be rude, but you don't have to waste money following me, I can't help you. I can barely help myself. And when I wear my fancy hat I'm trying to help the world.

Coincidence is not a gift, it's a curse. I've wasted the last ten years thinking Morrissey was talking directly to me. I get the same coincidence on MY END if not stronger and have spent these years in Practicum Alchemy Lab trying to sort the shit from the gold to get a handle on this gift/curse so I can go about life in a half-normal fashion while lugging the curse around and utilizing it with the occult scinece that's been shoved down my throat while my friends watched Saved By the Bell and first run FRIENDS.

Ohhh, that's a good song. Try NOT to crown to this.

Class dismissed. f*** off, I have Twin Peaks to watch and a CHEESY PANINI SANDWICH to eat.

Asshole.

Wait a minute. It's too far fetched to entertain the Khaleesi theory. There's no way a man could get ready in an hour. I'm not the mother of men in drag. Am I? :straightface:

I'm so f***ing confused. :tears:

Here's the current anomaly I'm wrangling. My friend decided very spcifically she wants to visit today, spend the night, spend all day tomorrow visiting and go home. Today is Mother's Day. I have my grandma to visit, my sister and I want to take my mom to dinner, I have some work to do tomorrow and gardening. My friend has zero empathy for my schedule or plans because she's very, very wrapped up in her schedule, currently she wants to arrive at 6pm so her daughter doesn't have to go two days without a nap which means my sister and I have to rearrange our dinner schedule, etc etc. The point is not that my friend is inconsiderate, she keeps apologizing if her visiting is inconvenient and I keep trying to make it work, but she's holding fast to this fussy, inconsequential detail that her daughter nap today and not tomorrow...

It's like, in metaphor, there's an issue on your end that TIME is needed to do something before visiting. I can't explain it. If so that's f***ing rad.

If this is happening I 10000000000000000% support it.

My sister has this super happy energetic apple-head deer-baby puppy named Sparky who loves life and everything he encounters. My mom's house a sorta dark and sad at the moment because she gets obsessed on the TV and herself. Somedays I feel like solo is my mom's house and I'm Sparky...except with Teddy's body. :p

LOOK AT SPARKLES!!!!!!! I love this lil guy. He was a mess a few months ago. He has a LOT of sweaters.

CDz4Aq_UUAEz3oi.jpg

Last edited:
I just had to fix a toilet so somebody probably told somebody, but I don't care. I'll take it. :cool:

I am the bull all the new matadors and cowboys practice on. If you love me you allow me free will and to decide to love when I feel it rather than control the situation for a fez. The victor doesn't succumb to the boys rules of fez, the victor sees the situation as disgusting and empathizes with the sweet bull who could gore you to death at the drop of a hat. To feel the love of that bull is 34th degree and rare. Elation.

34 --> CD -->

1024px-Compact_disc.svg.png

Last edited:
Do you think this chick...

17383471816_5d1f47a48b_z.jpg

is the hermetic other half of this dude...

51waJzFIjFL.jpg

or the front half of this chick, exposing the mystery angel's face who wears her hair up when she's a he and lets it down when she's herself?

51vB5KkMaEL.jpg

And what secret do you suppose needs to be kept under the western freeway house located in Santa Barbara? :cool:

Back
Top Bottom