Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Dammit, I knew something was cooking with Speedway. I almost said "You're going to like the show tonight, especially speedway." I don't know why I didnt. I thought it was a bum lead.

Gustavo singing the second half of Speedway is an epic fail in terms of my mind babies. I'm beyond confused and frankly backing slowly away, not making eye contact...

Do you honestly think I didn't notice a bunch of f***en white dudes KILLING EACH OTHER in Waco Texas and no Pigsty Situation was going to eventually present itself? I mean how much more poetic can it get than a club of crazy bastards jousting for the honor to dupe the dumbass blonde giggling over her boyfriend conveniently exiled to Australia while you play out your f***ing King Arthur bullshit. I'd advise you to stay away from my orbit unless you're there to help.

Jackasses.

Help Morrissey too.

- - - Updated - - -

The only round table I want near me is a goddam cheese pizza.

THis is half-assed because I want to be left ALONE. I don't care about this shit. I want to do MY THINGS.

Listen to this song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now look at the lyrics of Pigsty when "centered."

17996477440_70ab940914_b.jpg

THe final verse looks like a "Suppedaneum" (the last supper) or Russian Orthodox Cross. THe footrest is crooked in the Russian Orthodox tradition because... " In the Russian Orthodox tradition, the lower beam is slanted: the side to Christ's right is usually higher. This is because the footrest slants upward toward penitent thief St. Dismas, who was crucified on Jesus' right, and downward toward impenitent thief Gestas. The earliest version of a slanted footstool can be found in Jerusalem, but throughout the Eastern Christian world until the 17th century, the footstool is slanted the other way, pointing upwards rather than downwards, making the downward footstool a Russian innovation."

390px-OrthodoxCross%28black%2Ccontoured%29.svg.png

So both the thieves crucified by Jesus's side...thieves is a harsh word, lets call them PIRATES :)straightface:) one was penitent, the other impenitent. The LADDER was named Gestas. He was a guest. He just whipped right in and started making plans for Nigel. While Jesus's suffering is being trapped in a f***fest under camera, his suffering is a blow to his plans. STAG party cut short for GESTAS, shut that shit DOWN. So you might be saying, "His lyrics don't slant?" Imagine the line FALLING to one side in "love" but it's not love, it's power, fame, noteriety, association with a grail, false intentions. A big ol' f*** YOU to God. Take note: God can f*** you back.

The End.

17563605223_c2b3d4d7f1_b.jpg

Look at those Mary's getting to work.

"and as it comes around to your place
at 5 a.m. it wakes you up
and it laughs in your face"

"Well, I never!" Bullshit. Now is NOT a time to lie, I promise you. The Mary's will find you.

Last edited:

Ignore me, I'm manic.

A slice of facebook for the evening. The 1990s saw RAPTORS in training. :straightface: Not a fun time. "Oh wait how come you're not in bed jerking off?" Because I hate everybody right now.

17999376219_9cd45da555_b.jpg

I feel so bad for the others I had to leave bc the songs are so iconic and familiar and I empathize with having a good time, but something was off in a major way. I felt like my brain was downloading a virus.

The thing I'm hearing someone recommend after ya'll get off work is extremely dangerous. Using the virus to create an antibody of epic proportions can go wrong epically and affect us all.

I have to think about how to do it. Or if to do it.

I took two pics only. In one three hands form a pyramid with a light forming the top of the pyramid. To the right the silouette of the back of a head has two lights that form horns. He's a Golden Dawn. He's Ian.

Last edited:
I'd like to take a moment to offer a formal apology to Stephen Glenn Martin. I am very sorry. You have been released of your charges. :o

What? The babies are fledging. I was meditating on them leaving the nest? :rofl:

I can't check the time difference for sure but I hope my Curry comment didn't bust Kerry's leg. :o

Numbers 11:31 :p

In fact just google bible and wind quotes. :D Be sure to put down some plastic to keep the room tidy for when your mind gets blown. #dexter

Sweet little Soph (at times more so than the others bc they float into us temporarily) has the voice of an angel. It's GREAT.

You see? Don't tamper. Don't control. Just chill the eff out and let me read.

GOTCHA! When you cram March, April, May, come June first you trap trouble!

We trapped the cat today that keeps pissing on our screens, knocking up the hussies and pooping under our apartments. Today his balls belong to ME. :D

This is Car Wash's father, btw, so I'm actually pretty grateful for this sonovabitch. #22 loves him so much, I asked if they could bath him while he's under but they can't because the anesthesia messes with their body temperature so much. He's getting vaccinated and frontlined though. :thumb:

18354305391_d6aec96068_b.jpg

17730177874_b53706b8bd_b.jpg

18348814972_798fb8821d_b.jpg

18326372556_a30ff74b20_b.jpg

I'd like to dedicate this song to Straydaddy... :rofl: He'll be fine, I'll pick him up tomorrow. Vi & Mahrissa will dote on him.

Back
Top Bottom