Tags

Tags are a good thing. It's a quick way to label a thread. Some of the tags people are using are even useful. :D Also, trying to some up a thread in 25 characters or less is a whole other kind of fun.

Tags are a good thing. It's a quick way to label a thread. Some of the tags people are using are even useful. :D Also, trying to some up a thread in 25 characters or less is a whole other kind of fun.

I'm having such a good time adding the stupidest tags I can think of. That's what I wanted to talk about.

I'm having such a good time adding the stupidest tags I can think of. That's what I wanted to talk about.

so have i. my tags are not useful.

this new gadgets are weird as hell.

plus I ain't got no friends according to my stupid profile :( ! F*** THE POLICE!!!!1111

Tags?

Do you use tags? (to these threads)

Are they essential in finding linkages to other threads?

Who actually names these tags? Some are very STRANGE!!! I'd like to know who thinks them up!

Re: Tags?

Can tags be traced back to the user who posted it?

Just curious. I think I’ve tagged one thread, one time.

Can tags be traced back to the user who posted it?

Just curious. I think I’ve tagged one thread, one time.

I just don't understand them even though I read about them in the FAQ portion of this website.

As for people telling me to diaf, that's pretty light on what else I've been told before & recently on how to die too. Hence, look at my profile & how many people oh-so "care" about me.

Hey though, maybe I will die before I turn 35 then, I won't have to think or be sad about being single still at that age. Maybe people's wishes on my dying will come true...(said cynically but, realistically)

Think of the movie, "If Lucy Fell"...the "countdown" is on...

I just don't understand them even though I read about them in the FAQ portion of this website.

As for people telling me to diaf, that's pretty light on what else I've been told before & recently on how to die too. Hence, look at my profile & how many people oh-so "care" about me.

Hey though, maybe I will die before I turn 35 then, I won't have to think or be sad about being single still at that age. Maybe people's wishes on my dying will come true...(said cynically but, realistically)

Think of the movie, "If Lucy Fell"...the "countdown" is on...

I think you have every right and reason to report such posts and tags. Anyone who posts such tags is a sick bastard and a coward too. I truly do not understand why moderators haven't acted. Isn't wishing somebody to die a violation of TOS??? :confused:

Tags
bette midler bunda gorda eddie bauer harmonica help! i'm a rock luigi made in china onceiwasinabigbighouse tadpoles are greasy tie fighter withdoorswindowsandbeds
Back
Top Bottom