Take 2: Highlights with Morrissey 2009

I don't. I fight for it, with success. Got hold of a few chunks in Gothenburg and Berlin.
I even used my teeth. In Berlin it almost ended with a fistfight between me and a german lady. I was not acting like a gentleman.

There's a time and place for everything I suppose.

:eek:

Joey will tell you, he just needs to remember what happened. It seems a little foggy, must have been nothing at all. :blushing:

Long story short, and I still need to write it in coherent sentences, but I always try and give Morrissey a vinyl record (or something similar) during shows if I can be near the front. Well, in San Diego, where all my old friends were on the rail, I brought an Elvis record for Moz. Moz brought an Elvis record for me.

13358_590105003263_58209921_3416357.jpg

Taken after the show

He handed this to me right after the intro of This Charming Man and looked right at me, holding back a smile, and said, "For you.". I held it and cried a bit. I'm convinced that nothing will ever happen to me from that point forward that will ever be as f***ing cool as that moment. The entire San Diego show was incredible. All my friends next to me up front, it was very special. Possibly the best part of this tour was seeing people in life I genuinely like to see. I don't even care anymore if Moz cancels, just let me see all my old friends.

Wow! That's so lovely. :)

Back
Top Bottom