"Tales of The Smiths" graphic novel biography by Con Chrisoulis is released (Mar. 22, 2018)

Just a heads up to the community that I have finally received my 450-page behemoth early copy of TALES OF THE SMITHS - which is now available for pre-order:
amazon.co.uk/dp/1783055871

My graphic novel biography of The Smiths, TALES OF THE SMITHS, which was created and serialised online daily from 2012-2014, has at last been collected and printed by Omnibus Press and will begin distribution on March 22nd! Still ill!

UPDATE Feb. 27:

Link posted by an anonymous person:

There’s a New 464-Page Graphic Novel About the Smiths - Pitchfork

42350_tales_of_the_smiths.jpg

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up to the community that I have finally received my 450-page behemoth early copy of TALES OF THE SMITHS - which is now available for pre-order:
amazon.co.uk/dp/1783055871
My graphic novel biography of The Smiths, TALES OF THE SMITHS, which was created and serialised online daily from 2012-2014, has at last been collected and printed by Omnibus Press and will begin distribution on March 22nd! Still ill!

Quite outstanding. Congratulations.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
25 bar,id want to be in it for that price,and as it was 2012-14 how accurate will it be,is it another case of England is mine.

25 bar,id want to be in it for that price,and as it was 2012-14 how accurate will it be,is it another case of England is mine.

That’s a typical price for a new graphic novel of that size

I will take a punt - I remember these when serialised.
I'm guessing that it would sit happily next to The Crow - Joy Division refrences / The Smiths works for me on the bookshelf.
Best of luck.
Regards,
FWD.

Brilliant stuff! It looks very impressive from the sample pages - superb artwork. I will be putting in my pre-order pronto as an early birthday present (to myself).

Tags
biography book comics con chrisoulis graphic novel illustration johnny marr morrissey tales of the smiths the smiths

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom