"Tales of The Smiths" graphic novel biography by Con Chrisoulis is released (Mar. 22, 2018)

Just a heads up to the community that I have finally received my 450-page behemoth early copy of TALES OF THE SMITHS - which is now available for pre-order:
amazon.co.uk/dp/1783055871

My graphic novel biography of The Smiths, TALES OF THE SMITHS, which was created and serialised online daily from 2012-2014, has at last been collected and printed by Omnibus Press and will begin distribution on March 22nd! Still ill!

UPDATE Feb. 27:

Link posted by an anonymous person:

There’s a New 464-Page Graphic Novel About the Smiths - Pitchfork

42350_tales_of_the_smiths.jpg

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this is true. I've bought this once before on pre-order and it was canceled and never received a refund. Sorry but I will wait to see it for real this time.

I was interviewed by RadioLEDonline in Argentina about the process of making my graphic novel biography TALES OF THE SMITHS, which was released this week — you can listen to a podcast of the interview here:
https://radiocut.fm/audiocut/faninternacional-entevistamos-a-con-chrisoulis-uk-autor-de-tales-of-the-smiths/#_=_

Very nice. That link didn't work for me. I'm listening to it from this one:
https://radiocut.fm/audiocut/fanint...n-chrisoulis-uk-autor-de-tales-of-the-smiths/
Congrats for the publishing of your book :)
Anyway, I don't like the way the interviewers are talking about Morrissey, but considering the way the musical industry and the culture in general are managed and monopolized in my country I wouldn't expect differently. Those managers are the shitty ones, not Morrissey. Having witnessed the way the formerly rich musical culture of my country and the culture in general became the present wreck thanks to the show business managers I can't think otherwise.
I like the way you answered those questions. I'm very glad you mentioned freedom of speech.

Hernán Panessi, si vos sos el idiota que le dijo varias veces "mierda" a Morrissey, quiero decirte que me encantaría que si alguien googlea tu nombre se encuentren con esto: Hernán Panessi es una mierda como persona y como profesional, no tiene cualidades intelectuales ni morales para opinar acerca de Morrissey ni acerca de nadie que haya logrado algo en la vida. ¿Quién te conoce? Sos impresentable intelectual y -además- físicamente. No existís. Informate, por lo menos, antes de opinar sobre un artista con la trayectoria mundial de Morrissey, una leyenda viviente, porque es obvio que tu cerebro no está preparado para emitir ninguna opinión mínimamente coherente. Si no podés pensar y carecés de cultura general al menos aprendé a informarte bien. Creo que un comunicador social debe ser responsable de las opiniones que expresa, lo tuyo es patético y una muestra de la "mierda" que son los medios de comunicación en nuestro país.

Last edited:
I never understood grown people into childrens comics myself but then again I'm not from Japan.

A member of Golden Dawn has written a nice piece on this yet to be published.

Another snowflake hijacking our favourite bands and artists for his history free fake news. Your ancestors went under and you know why. Leaving a country is the act of traitors.

When you're so unknown you have to post and advertise yourself on a poxy fan site.

Regards,
FWD.

I had a flick through, and this really isn't my cup of tea - but just a head's up that this is currently on sale at Fopp for £10, in case people were after a bargain.

Tags
biography book comics con chrisoulis graphic novel illustration johnny marr morrissey tales of the smiths the smiths

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom