Tales of The Smiths graphic novel - video interview of creator

do you have any future plans or projects in the works chris writing or artwork wise? what are you interested in writing about next

Hiya Anonymous!
Right now I'm finalizing some details for Tales of The Smiths with Omnibus Press and I am also serialising an online series of biographical graphic novels entitled Dryland, which narrate the violent deaths of my ancestors in Interwar rural Greece.
SoComic.gr, the bilingual site featuring the online series, is the one that originally featured Tales of The Smiths!

If you're interested in following Dryland up or reading the latest updates on the release of Tales of The Smiths, you can do so on my page:
www.facebook.com/con.chrisoulis.artist

Hiya Anonymous!
Right now I'm finalizing some details for Tales of The Smiths with Omnibus Press and I am also serialising an online series of biographical graphic novels entitled Dryland, which narrate the violent deaths of my ancestors in Interwar rural Greece.
SoComic.gr, the bilingual site featuring the online series, is the one that originally featured Tales of The Smiths!

If you're interested in following Dryland up or reading the latest updates on the release of Tales of The Smiths, you can do so on my page:
www.facebook.com/con.chrisoulis.artist

interesting and i like history based action so good call. have fun and keep going. its nice to see people produce something and of course being brave

Tags
comic book comics con chrisoulis graphic novel interview

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom