Morrissey Central "TATTOO, TODAY, L.A" (January 26, 2020)

0_qhzj6l.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/tattoo-today-l-a

Regards,
FWD.

Talk about bad taste. Moz must have lost all his marbles if he deliberately had that photo posted while knowing the back story. IF he did then he is as mad as a basket of snakes.

They must know it, because either they're at the STAPLES centre or they've taken it from the news coverage of the vigil. Probably see it as a way of mentioning something that matters to his LA fanbase without adding a quote. But they really need templates. Or a strategy. Or anything.

Personally, I prefer Limmy's 'Had the pleasure of meeting X once, X was surprisingly down to earth and VERY Funny.

The image was circulated by the LA Times and the person concerned has posted 2 pictures of themselves via media outlets:

He was one of many filmed and photographed by the media at The Staples Centre.

Regards,
FWD.

This photograph should never have gone up on Central. If/when the news and music sites get hold of this...

I mean, it looks like they'll post anything that promotes Morrissey. Even if it means posting a pic of an upset fan of a basketball player that has just f***ing died! Absolutely tasteless!

Yes, because the caption "Tattoo, Today, LA", screams "let's mourn together" and not, "hey look, a guy with a tattoo of me"

So sad.

I think they're punting for an 'I'm there, with you' vibe - or they wouldn't bother with the Today, LA bit. Because what does it matter what day it is?

I think they're punting for an 'I'm there, with you' vibe - or they wouldn't bother with the Today, LA bit. Because what does it matter what day it is?

Then they should've posted a pic of another Lakers fan. Not one of a fan with a Morrissey tattoo.

The fat guy in the simmet is also, it would seem, a real big Trump fan.
In 'mourning' for a rapist who threw balls in hoops, alot.
And a Morrissey fan.
That's life.

The fat guy in the simmet is also, it would seem, a real big Trump fan.
In 'mourning' for a rapist who threw balls in hoops, alot.
And a Morrissey fan.
That's life.

I think he's being sarcastic about Trump? Anyway he is a big Morrissey/Lakers fan & will probably not mind being on Morrissey Central, even if they have to rejig their wording.

but then he wouldn't be there - on the guy's arm.

Yeah, I know. That's the only reason the pic is on there; to promote Morrissey.

Next week on Morrissey Central there'll be a photoshopped photograph of Kobe Bryant either holding a Morrissey record or wearing a Morrissey T-shirt.

Then they should've posted a pic of another Lakers fan. Not one of a fan with a Morrissey tattoo.

Or at least say something, anything. Not just pointing out the fact that the guy has a Morrissey Tattoo and is on the news. That's not the NEWS, the dead guy is the news. Not everything is about Morrissey, and no amount of self-justification will make rational pple think that this isn't just another attempt at shameless self-promotion, much like the "I'm throwing my arms around Paris" fiasco.

Or at least say something, anything. Not just pointing out the fact that the guy has a Morrissey Tattoo and is on the news. That's not the NEWS, the dead guy is the news. Not everything is about Morrissey, and no amount of self-justification will make rational pple think that this isn't just another attempt at shameless self-promotion, much like the "I'm throwing my arms around Paris" fiasco.

What fiasco?

What fiasco?

https://www.nme.com/news/music/morrissey-30-1190808

Summation, Moz wanted Universal to re-release the six year old single "I am throwing my arms around Paris" as a tribute to the Paris terror attacks. Because the words "I am throwing my arms around Paris, because nobody wants my love" was so aptly appropriate to the situation. He even got his poor schmuck Boz (or so he says, it was clearly Moz) to do the dirty work in an email:

In an initial email Boorer allegedly wrote to Universal on November 19, he said: “We are shocked that you have made no move this week to promote the above song (download/special 7-inch/special CD) to support the people of Paris. Any other artist would be number 1 with this song RIGHT NOW. Why are you doing nothing?.

Then when Universal had the decency to realize how innappropriate it was, Moz leaked the correspondence to the press.

Summation, Moz wanted Universal to re-release the six year old single "I am throwing my arms around Paris" as a tribute to the Paris terror attacks. Because the words "I am throwing my arms around Paris, because nobody wants my love" was so aptly appropriate to the situation. He even got his poor schmuck Boz (or so he says, it was clearly Moz) to do the dirty work in an email:

In an initial email Boorer allegedly wrote to Universal on November 19, he said: “We are shocked that you have made no move this week to promote the above song (download/special 7-inch/special CD) to support the people of Paris. Any other artist would be number 1 with this song RIGHT NOW. Why are you doing nothing?.

Then when Universal had the decency to realize how innappropriate it was, Moz leaked the correspondence to the press.

What attracts you to this site then?

That's all pretty normal apart from the leaking (unless it was your enemy who leaked it) - a lot of conversations hinge around when & if & how to link a project to a news story, charity or trend.

That's all pretty normal apart from the leaking (unless it was your enemy who leaked it) - a lot of conversations hinge around when & if & how to link a project to a news story, charity or trend.

Except the part about the song being totally irrelevant to the terror attacks apart from having Paris in the title, and of course the line in the email where morrissey states he's pissed the record company is denying him his chance to have a number 1 single $$$$

Hardly normal. For a narcissist perhaps. Oh look! Tattoo, Today, LA,

Seeing this now makes it impossible for Morrissey to say the media are after him. The guy hasn’t even been dead for 24 hours and he makes or approves a post like this. I haven’t used the T word towards Morrissey before, but what an out of touch Twat.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom