Morrissey Central "TATTOO, TODAY, L.A" (January 26, 2020)

0_qhzj6l.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/tattoo-today-l-a

Regards,
FWD.

Beethoven was lampin

Who am I to say anything but isn't this a little bit insensitive to post after Bryant's death?

Holy crap, really, Kobe isn't mentioned! It's really all about him! They better rectify this immediately on his website - all of Los Angeles is in mourning. A huge mistake!

As we all know Morrissey is sensitive to the needs of others. Ha!​

Can someone tell me what’s offensive? Or what the deal is? I legitimately don’t understand what’s going on.

OMG, that is a man in mourning over today's death of Kobe Bryant, his little daughter and 3 other people. This is an invasion of his privacy and a huge misstep just to show his tattoo? Can someone alert their webmaster?

Can someone tell me what’s offensive? Or what the deal is? I legitimately don’t understand what’s going on.

The guy in the picture is mourning the death of the player whose jersey he is wearing. He died along with his daughter 5 hours ago. Moz posted it to show the tattoo, with no consideration or mention that the death even occurred.

For a second there I questioned if the tattoo was photoshopped on by Sam. Yes, thats how little pple think of him now.

Is this gentleman in the Lakers shirt mourning the crash which killed Kobe Bryant and his 13 yo daughter?

Looks that way to me.

IF that is the case, then Morrissey Central should issue an apology.

Yeah, ‘moz’ posted it

The guy in the picture is mourning the death of the player whose jersey he is wearing. He died along with his daughter 5 hours ago. Moz posted it to show the tattoo, with no consideration or mention that the death even occurred.

For a second there I questioned if the tattoo was photoshopped on by Sam. Yes, thats how little pple think of him now.

Morrissey doesn't post on there. His people do. And as we all know, Morrissey's people are complete twats when it comes to Morrissey Central.

They've been photoshopping Morrissey's product into pics of dead famous people for a while now. But this photograph has crossed a line.

f*** Morrissey Central

Morrissey doesn't post on there. His people do. And as we all know, Morrissey's people are complete twats when it comes to Morrissey Central.

They've been photoshopping Morrissey's product into pics of dead famous people for a while now. But this photograph has crossed a line.

f*** Morrissey Central

Don't they consult him on this stuff though?

It's probably just "the social media manager's" way of saying Morrissey fans are in mourning for a sporting hero. It's a very oblique website.

Talk about bad taste. Moz must have lost all his marbles if he deliberately had that photo posted while knowing the back story. IF he did then he is as mad as a basket of snakes.

May they rest in peace.

KOBE.jpg.1200x1200.jpg

The image was circulated by the LA Times and the person concerned has posted 2 pictures of themselves via media outlets:

He was one of many filmed and photographed by the media at The Staples Center.

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom