Tel Aviv, Israel date confirmed, on sale now - Bitan 1 club (July 21)

An anonymous person posts (original post):

Morrissey will perform in Tel Aviv on July 21
Tickets sale has begun

More info:

Morrissey to give Concert in Tel Aviv, Israel. July 21, 2012 - Tourist Israel

Performing in Israel in 2008, Morrissey will return to Tel Aviv in 2012 to perform at the city’s Bitan 1 club. Morrissey will give a concert in Tel Aviv, Israel on July 21, 2012. Tickets are on sale now starting from NIS 295 from the Eventim ticket agency.

Last edited:
Can someone explain the VIP section for this? My MAC has failed me and isn't allowing me to look at the venues seating arrangements...

-mmg

What a tosser Moz is. Throws a tissy over Canadian seals and refuses to perform there....yet he performs in Israel?! Israel which gives rights to people based on their ethnicity/religion and which is boycotted by artists such as the Pixies, Elvis Costello and Roger Waters? By crossing the BDS picket line and performing in Israel Moz shows how little convictions he has. F him. Truly I'm done.

What a tosser Moz is. Throws a tissy over Canadian seals and refuses to perform there....yet he performs in Israel?! Israel which gives rights to people based on their ethnicity/religion and which is boycotted by artists such as the Pixies, Elvis Costello and Roger Waters? By crossing the BDS picket line and performing in Israel Moz shows how little convictions he has. F him. Truly I'm done.

I think Brian Eno boycotted there as well. Good to hear someone else mention the BDS line .... but... Moz did, at least, publicly contemplate playing in Iran. "Truly I'm done" - surely the decision doesn't invalidate the music to that extent. It isn't as though he's turning up performing the"Horst Wessel" tune - although I suppose the irony would be rich if ... no, I'll leave it there :straightface:

no, it doesnt negate the music, but it does make the standing in line to shake his hand or get his signiture seem stupid. I've lost respect for the man. It started with how he treated m-solo and now its gone so far as not giving a toss about justice.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom