Morrissey Central "Tell-Lie-Vision" (May 24, 2020)

0-2_mds2mx.jpg
0-3_agdywz.jpg
0-4_gqg9qx.jpg
0-5_swmuhj.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

:)

with your non existing real estate empire, its amazing you have the time to personally pooch check where Moz is at.:straightface:

I couldn’t care 4kin less where the CrankFraud is you bellend.
Why would I?
I played a huge part in his downfall exposing him for being a total CrankFraud.
Nobody’s nothing now. That’s all he is. No recording contract. Can’t shift the tickets (let’s be honest he hasn’t been able to shift tickets for years)
Hope he’s not dodging the Inland Revenue while he’s self isolating on our patch of the planet.
Complete Karma if he and the really useful Nephew get Covid 19.
Let us all pray:praying:
Amen.

??:knife:

was that in your 52 plate Lexus:lbf: you peasant.

No.
Peasant? LOL :clap:
I’ve never worked more or so hard since we went into lockdown.
Honestly, I’m now taking time off to re-charge.
Hence going to Macclesfield.

The world isn’t all roses but 100,000 dead Americans tells us that C-19 is not a media conspiracy. Moz has a long-standing, two-way, antagonistic relationship with the press which is somehow being tied in his mind to the current epidemic. Maybe he should ask Boz how real it is since the poor guy’s wife survived it.

Morrissey’s new record is excellent and incendiary but, not unlike potus, he somehow managed to make everything which happens in the world revolve around himself (thus the picture with pointed fingers at him). Ask anyone who has lost family to Covid what they think of his pic.

I love Moz as an artist but he isn’t living in the real world with the rest of us.
The media are the ones who told you there was 100,000 deaths

Why would I?
Nobody’s nothing now. That’s all he is. No recording contract. Can’t shift the tickets (let’s be honest he hasn’t been able to shift tickets for years)
Hope he’s not dodging the Inland Revenue while he’s self isolating on our patch of the planet.
Amen.

:rolleyes:

Probably the pooch is the one who barks until you get behind the wheel and drive over to the environs of Moz domicle.:eyes:
Both of you pace round and round until you finally see Moz and have
a moment and collapse :)
Covid Kung Flu wont get Moz while you are nearby as you knobbers repel bacteria.:D

yes you and your other log in, were "instrumental" (insane c*** this one) in informing the world about cheese.?

for your love of Melvis you joned now the #covidiots too?

No. It is genuinely a fair point. Getting your information from the media is not a guarantee of its veracity - I don't believe the pandemic is fake or planned.

Why would I?
Amen.

Credit where it's due, dude - the 2018 UK arena tour was his biggest selling UK tour ever (solo or Smith), so you're completely wrong about not being able to shift tickets for years. However, since then he's suffered a mass fan desertion (experts put it at 65%-70%) - the size of which is unheard of in musical history other than for Glitter and Jackson!

Credit where it's due, dude - the 2018 UK arena tour was his biggest selling UK tour ever (solo or Smith), so you're completely wrong about not being able to shift tickets for years. However, since then he's suffered a mass fan desertion (experts put it at 65%-70%) - the size of which is unheard of in musical history other than for Glitter and Jackson!
It was only a matter of time before some twat tried to raise the stakes further. And Anony, the twat was you.

No. It is genuinely a fair point. Getting your information from the media is not a guarantee of its veracity - I don't believe the pandemic is fake or planned.
What was perhaps planned was how this (anticipated) public health issue would be first be exploded and then seized in terms of its wider social/sociological opportunities.

Last edited by a moderator:

o_O
WTF!

now youre posting as a serbian farmer

That is politics, unfortunately.
Yes, but it’s also politics to notice. But to dismiss those noticing as ‘conspiracy theorists’ (as many on here have done) takes the political project towards a propaganda project.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom