tell us about the last Film you saw

Re: tell us about the last Film you saw.

Vor (The Thief) Russian with English subtitles

51XGZK3ZEXL._SS500_.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0124207/

Dead Snow (Død snø), 2009.

D_d_sn___no__plakat_130344m.jpg

Comedy/Horror from Norway featuring hordes of zombie Nazi's. Shades of Evil Dead and Shaun of the Dead.

I took my 11 year old boy to see Transformers 2....was bobbins but he loved it.

Roll on the release of Ice Age 3 and bruno

Blindness (2008)

Based on a novel by José Saramago.

A city is ravaged by an epidemic of instant "white blindness". Those first afflicted are quarantined by the authorities in an abandoned mental hospital where the newly created "society of the blind" quickly breaks down. Criminals and the physically powerful prey upon the weak, hording the meager food rations and committing horrific acts. There is however one eyewitness to the nightmare. A woman whose sight is unaffected by the plague follows her afflicted husband to quarantine. There, keeping her sight a secret, she guides seven strangers who have become, in essence, a family. She leads them out of quarantine and onto the ravaged streets of the city, which has seen all vestiges of civilization crumble.

TERRIBLY depressing, very unrecommended for a Saturday night. Otherwise it's a very good, thought-provoking movie.

Saw Year One today, had some pretty good laughs :p.

bad_biology_mb01.jpg

bad-biology.jpg

bad biology is your traditional boy meets girl story. the only difference is the girl was born with seven clitorises and the boy was born with a bizarre snake-like penis that has a mind of its own.

heartwarming.

bad_biology_mb01.jpg

bad-biology.jpg

bad biology is your traditional boy meets girl story. the only difference is the girl was born with seven clitorises and the boy was born with a bizarre snake-like penis that has a mind of its own.

heartwarming.

hahaha awesome

tristanandisoldeposter.jpg

I enjoyed watchin' Tristan and Isolde last night. It's arguably the love story that may have inspired the world's most beloved Shakespearian romantic tale Romeo and Juliet. It's a tale settled in the early Middle Ages about a Cornish knight, Tristan, who falls for an Irish princess, Isolde, who happens to have an arranged marriage with King Marke. The romance between the star-crossed lovers were a dismay to Isolde's maid Bragnae and King Donnchadh.

ok last films I saw in order last to first are

The haunting in connecticut - (based on a "true" story) I liked it but it gave me the right heebie jeebies (nothing high brow about my reccomendations you will see) My other half (the shbf) was pissing himself at me. I expect to have nightmares.

Terminator salvation - utter utter tripe, made me dislike C bale even more than I did. Seriously that voice, it grates.

12 rounds - again complete rubbish, I thought it would be a bit die hard but it was barely watchable.

The last house on the left - I found this a bit taseless, I keep saying to myself why do you watch these things, they tend to upset a bit. I liked some of the actors, but I just think a lot of these films are gratuitous without good reason.

transformers 2! yay loved it, a really entertaining family film. I did think the addition of the more comical bots at first really annoying but just thought hey its not meant to be anything serious enjoy it, and I did. I would see it again.

and now, off to bed! xxx

Blindness (2008)

Based on a novel by José Saramago.

A city is ravaged by an epidemic of instant "white blindness". Those first afflicted are quarantined by the authorities in an abandoned mental hospital where the newly created "society of the blind" quickly breaks down. Criminals and the physically powerful prey upon the weak, hording the meager food rations and committing horrific acts. There is however one eyewitness to the nightmare. A woman whose sight is unaffected by the plague follows her afflicted husband to quarantine. There, keeping her sight a secret, she guides seven strangers who have become, in essence, a family. She leads them out of quarantine and onto the ravaged streets of the city, which has seen all vestiges of civilization crumble.

TERRIBLY depressing, very unrecommended for a Saturday night. Otherwise it's a very good, thought-provoking movie.

hmm I had been looking at this one in the dvd shop for a wee while, might give it a go sometime.

Marnie (1964)
Tippi Hedren, Sean Connery, Diane Baker, Martin Gabel, Louise Latham

Hitchcock's most liberated and poetic film, MARNIE is a masterpiece of psychological mystery that encompasses all of the director's obsessions.
Its characters are possessed by psychological demons similar to those in VERTIGO or PSYCHO. Hedren plays a kleptomaniac whose compulsion to steal springs from her need to be loved.

marnie.jpg

I watched Gremlins 2 again, first time since the early 90s. And it is better than the original.

3395188473_53e2890858.jpg

Last night, I went to see Cheri with my sister. It's a romantic drama that tells a tale about a retiring courtesan, in Paris in the 1900s, who has a 6-year affair with a young man, who has already been arranged to marry a much younger woman around his age. But, this marriage doesn't stop the young man from sharing the same passion with the courtesan.

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom