Morrissey Central "THANK ALL THE GODS !" (December 31, 2020)

THANK ALL THE GODS !

IMG_2078_vzqxq5.jpg

Hopefully you get mowed down by a skidding car. You vile specimens
Janice..... Realllly 🤪we should know better , shouldn’t we?
They do get on your tits thought, don’t they....
The sad thing is Janice, all these fools who are in tears about this “interview “ they are worse than the ones who predict imminent and certain death to the boss....
At least I know ,We are probably the only sane ones on here😉
Or are we??
I just don’t know any more Janice ,
Why do we come here??

Aren't we all happy that this year is coming to an end?
There was so little in 2020 bringing us together, with all concerts cancelled and bars closed and limitations on the number of people we could see. It wasn't what we had hoped for.
So lets hope for a brighter 2021, best wishes to all of you.

Janice..... Realllly 🤪we should know better , shouldn’t we?
They do get on your tits thought, don’t they....
The sad thing is Janice, all these fools who are in tears about this “interview “ they are worse than the ones who predict imminent and certain death to the boss....
At least I know ,We are probably the only sane ones on here😉
Or are we??
I just don’t know any more Janice ,
Why do we come here??
You’re right, Barry.
Personally, I care not above any interview. It’s about the gigs (when they are happening) and new releases. Not new, old releases. That said, I wouldn’t say no to new vinyl re-issues for collector sake.
Hope you’re all ok up in Cumbria, sir.

Aren't we all happy that this year is coming to an end?
There was so little in 2020 bringing us together, with all concerts cancelled and bars closed and limitations on the number of people we could see. It wasn't what we had hoped for.
So lets hope for a brighter 2021, best wishes to all of you.
And to you fly😇😇😇
Not to be a negative ninny....
it’s another 6 months at least before social fingering shall be allowed back in ..... personally I’m missing being fisted from the Hoffman, he’s such a tease you know ✊✊✊

Hopefully you get mowed down by a skidding car. You vile specimens
...and so the hypocrisy goes with Morrissey’s minions. Respond to an awful death-wish comment with an awful death-wish comment. Now, THAT’s setting the bar.

You’re ALL class! Now get the f*** out of Europe you were, pasty tart.

You’re right, Barry.
Personally, I care not above any interview. It’s about the gigs (when they are happening) and new releases. Not new, old releases. That said, I wouldn’t say no to new vinyl re-issues for collector sake.
Hope you’re all ok up in Cumbria, sir.
Like two peas never to be put in one pod , just as well really as we can both carry our little selves on when no 4ker asked us to 👿👿
Alas , yes I’m the same... The announcement of gigs, new singles(😩) or a new album ....
These are the things that excite me now.... and I love it when these announcements are made ....
I feel alive , hopeful, excited....
Only thing is my three daughters are all Moz fans, and all want to “party” with me ...... concert wise ..
Janice , it costs a fortune, they are wort it though lass.....

And to you fly😇😇😇
Not to be a negative ninny....
it’s another 6 months at least before social fingering shall be allowed back in ..... personally I’m missing being fisted from the Hoffman, he’s such a tease you know ✊✊✊

I know it will take a while before things get back to normal, but I am still hoping for a better ending.

I know it will take a while before things get back to normal, but I am still hoping for a better ending.
I presume you could be a she? ... I’m really unsure but what are you drinking tonight, anything unusual or interesting, myself it’s the usual vodka and Diet Coke... with a few bottles of real ale.... well it is f*** Hoffman night, whilst listening to witless 2 ....

I presume you could be a she? ... I’m really unsure but what are you drinking tonight, anything unusual or interesting, myself it’s the usual vodka and Diet Coke... with a few bottles of real ale.... well it is f*** Hoffman night, whilst listening to witless 2 ....

I am a woman, just finished a bottle of sparkling wine. I remember the days of drinking vodka orange. It had its time and its place (up in the north of Europe).

...and so the hypocrisy goes with Morrissey’s minions. Respond to an awful death-wish comment with an awful death-wish comment. Now, THAT’s setting the bar.

You’re ALL class! Now get the f*** out of Europe you were, pasty tart.
So interesting.... do tell less.
And as time progresses......
Yes we are now officially.. OUT
AND YOR NEXT USLESS POINT OF ORDER IS........
No hypocrisy here pal I voted leave......... England shall rise again, with or without people on its coat tails .....
England will prosper.... and why shouldn’t we 👍👍

Like two peas never to be put in one pod , just as well really as we can both carry our little selves on when no 4ker asked us to 👿👿
Alas , yes I’m the same... The announcement of gigs, new singles(😩) or a new album ....
These are the things that excite me now.... and I love it when these announcements are made ....
I feel alive , hopeful, excited....
Only thing is my three daughters are all Moz fans, and all want to “party” with me ...... concert wise ..
Janice , it costs a fortune, they are wort it though lass.....
Indeed, Barry. But, it’s a cross (cost) we most bare. The creation of memories makes it all worth the while, my friend.

Indeed, Barry. But, it’s a cross (cost) we most bare. The creation of memories makes it all worth the while, my friend.
We shall all be together when , firstly a tour is free from restriction,
Never mind a new album, as we’ve been spoiled over the last three years.....
Janice we shall meet up at the next available gig....
and in the words of Leonard Cohen .
Dance me to the end of love ....

Chicos en la página para ser este Moz hablando
Mi Moz gracias mi amor
ni entiemdo lo que dice
he have a vodka !!! I love you i have a champagne demi sec

Estaremos todos juntos cuando, en primer lugar, un recorrido esté libre de restricciones,
No importa un nuevo álbum, ya que nos han echado a perder durante los últimos tres años ...
Janice nos encontraremos en el próximo concierto disponible ...
y en palabras de Leonard Cohen.
Bailame hasta el final del amor ...
Californiai love you

We shall all be together when , firstly a tour is free from restriction,
Never mind a new album, as we’ve been spoiled over the last three years.....
Janice we shall meet up at the next available gig....
and in the words of Leonard Cohen .
Dance me to the end of love ....
Most certainly, my friend. We shall be there. Wherever ‘there’ maybe. Maybe we will be reunited with such backwaters as Bridlington, Hartlepool, Grimsby etc
All the best, old bean.

Californiai love you
Kiss kiss kiss 💋
Sparks.... Hippopotamus
Dead or alive ... Youthquake...
Two fine albums to entertain
Your self with 😷😷😷😷😷

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom