Morrissey Central "THANK YOU, DAILY MIRROR !" (January 31, 2020)

THANK YOU, DAILY MIRROR !

0_iratly.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/thank-you-daily-mirror

First posted by Anon in a separate thread.
Regards,
FWD.

Vayan y vean el hilo donde se comenta el 2 tema que Moz dio a conocer,es lamentable todos hablando mierda de MOZ y casi todo comentado por viva hate y otra persona ,y los fans haciendo tibios comentarios casi calladitos todo el hilo tomado por los hijos de Skinny, rey de trolls,tirando mierda y mas mierda a Moz ,¿pregunta es este el sitio de gente que odia a MORRISSEY?? ALGUUIEN PODRA CONTESTARME ? ES TODO MUY RARO ACA.........VIVA MOZZ MAS QUE NUNCA!!!!

Of course he thanks them. He always thanks unthinking drones. It's the golden coin on a pavement full of dogshit. Of course he does. Anything to drum up publicity for a concert that selling beyond poorly. Desperate. All about the money. Always was, still is.

4.44am! Perhaps it would be better for everyone if you were sectioned. You are clearly unwell.

Of course he thanks them. He always thanks unthinking drones. It's the golden coin on a pavement full of dogshit. Of course he does. Anything to drum up publicity for a concert that selling beyond poorly. Desperate. All about the money. Always was, still is.

f*** off

He is thanking them for choosing a photo of when he's thinner from past tour;even if his face looks like a pasty crusty dried out old dish scourer. Interesting how he's piped down with his political opinions now he has a UK tour to fill. My fridge is always free as a venue.

Last edited:
f***ing hell. Morrissey thanking Rupert Murdoch!?!? It's a right wing love in.

What next? "Morrissey thanks Katie Hopkins for supportive tweet!" I'm not joking.

No f***ing wonder none of only 2 UK shows has sold out. Full UK tours used to sell out in minutes. He's done. The UK has turned it's back and gagged.

For showing clearly his affiliations to the For Britain party. His true colours on display once again.

What a complete c*** you are.
You really have no idea about anything & have nothing of any real meaning to say.
Pointless existence. Your life is dogshit & you roll & cover yourself in it everyday.

That's better for sales of his tour tickets and album. Roll out the For Britain badge.
Low indeed.

Emma Jones is one of the few journalists who actually reports the factual news these days. Sadly being a journalist has become the exception to the rule. We need more journalists like Emma Jones.

FFS if you read the article, follow Morrissey and have actually been to a Morrissey show you will know that Emma Jones is as factual as Donald Trump.

The factual Emma Jones .........

"It seems the world can't get enough of this icon". When once he could sell out 19 UK dates in under 10 minutes now he can't sell out two dates in weeks. It would seem based on the number of UK tour dates and tickets sales that the world - at least the UK - has had enough. I'm sure complimetary tickets to both shows are currently winging their way to Muzz Jones.

"His fans know to expect the unexpected". Even when Morrissey walks off stage due to alleged illness, or in a hissy-fit, you can actually see it before it happens. The drama queen really can't help himself. I've seen Morrissey over 100 times and he never did anything that I didn't expect. From 2009 he actually began phoning his shows in and became a tired parody with his 50th birthday shows in Manchester marking a new low.

"announced two additional UK shows".
This would presuppose that he had announced previous UK dates which of course he hasn't.

"fan favourites". Clearly she has never seen a Morrissey set list.

Factual, my arse!

Wait. It's pure sarcasm by Morrissey? They advertise Leeds in their paper and show a controversial picture with the FB badge. On purpose?

What a complete c*** you are.
You really have no idea about anything & have nothing of any real meaning to say.
Pointless existence. Your life is dogshit & you roll & cover yourself in it everyday.
Why would he want to roll in dog shit?? could it be he wants to freshen himself up ??

f***ing hell. Morrissey thanking Rupert Murdoch!?!? It's a right wing love in.

What next? "Morrissey thanks Katie Hopkins for supportive tweet!" I'm not joking.

No f***ing wonder none of only 2 UK shows has sold out. Full UK tours used to sell out in minutes. He's done. The UK has turned it's back and gagged.

The Mirror has never been owned by Rupert Murdoch.

You are an idiot.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom