thank you ian for ruining the forum for us

A

a real person

why can't you try and get on with people ?what is your problem i'm sure if you tried you could make some great friends but you obviousely are a hateful creature who doesn't care about hurting people's feelings.

Re: i only post under this name now, ask david t

in that could you please stop all the argument turn a new leaf i'm sure that you've got it in you to be a nice person if you tried

Re: i only post under this name now, ask david t

i haven't attacked anyone that doesn't deserve it

and i am not responsible for what OTHER people post here

there are over 13 THOUSAND registered users of this site

do the maths

My Arse, you only post under this name now, ask david t

You are a mentalist with 100's of user names, mostly ones you've scammed off other real fans, because in your simply way you think it's funny. You really ought to seek medical help, I'm sure if you have a word with your social worker they will be able to get you a higher rate of attendance allowance & therefore you can get in the 24 hour care you need.

Why? Because I care! It's not to late.

grim this is getting really boring

> You are a mentalist with 100's of user names, mostly ones you've scammed
> off other real fans, because in your simply way you think it's funny. You
> really ought to seek medical help, I'm sure if you have a word with your
> social worker they will be able to get you a higher rate of attendance
> allowance & therefore you can get in the 24 hour care you need.

> Why? Because I care! It's not to late.

can't you both just try and get on?

it's convenient for grim to make everyone think it's all me, and it's not, goodpye

Re: grim this is getting really boring

> can't you both just try and get on?

is that a flying pig?
Please explain how I should try & get on with the mentalist if he accuses me of fraud? Do I just pretend it didn't happen?
How would you like to have all (well most of napol-ian's personalities) post messages such as that about you? You wouldn't mind a defamation of your character I take it? Because I'd becareful how you answer it as you could be next!

love

GrimO

it's not just you Heywood, it's napol-ian, it's tosser-ian, it's I could go on & on & on & on

ffs don't you even know which names you come in under, you'd best ask Dave T, but I don't think he'll have that amount of time to reply to you all!

Re: grim is getting really boring

> is that a flying pig?
> Please explain how I should try & get on with the mentalist if he
> accuses me of fraud? Do I just pretend it didn't happen?
> How would you like to have all (well most of napol-ian's personalities)
> post messages such as that about you? You wouldn't mind a defamation of
> your character I take it? Because I'd becareful how you answer it as you
> could be next!

> love

> GrimO

what did the rozzers say garry, go into detail, i've asked before but you must have missed it?

Re: grim is getting really boring

They said that you are a mentalist, well something like, I did reply further down, one of your multiple personalities must have read it but is probably as pissed off with you as everyone else here & decided not to tell you.
BUT
Once again for another of your personalities, here goes.
They said that there wasn't enough information to go on, they've kept the pages (47) of your lying ranting from the other night on file, in case I can bring them some more information, I just think they are bone idle shits but there you have it. I told them that I think you are in the Chester area but they said it needed to be more specific, so if one of your nutty personalities could just let me know your whereabouts, I'm sure I could get you the help you need?

love

GrimO

> what did the rozzers say garry, go into detail, i've asked before but you
> must have missed it?

you didn't go did you grim? you of course have an incident report, POST IT!

whos ian? is it that big scottish guy with glasses always at the front of the queue saying "IVE BEEN HERE SINCE 2AM"

> whos ian? is it that big scottish guy with glasses always at the front of
> the queue saying "IVE BEEN HERE SINCE 2AM"

YES

no, that's lynne, i'm not scottish, but thanks for playing

i thought you were not gonna post again tonight jeremy beadle hand?

> YES

No its very definitely two different people.

As Grim is very well aware

Re: grim this is getting really boring

> is that a flying pig?

Yes,at least thats what the folks who view your girlfriend at seaworld nightly call her/say.

Back
Top Bottom